My last acid trip or why Lemon_Fresh isn't allowed to take acid

one of my friends recons he'd get addicted just by trying some. i think this a general concensus of some people, they see all the advert and bad trips and think that you get hooked instantly or something..

Nemo said:
Dude calm down, want a joint? :fly:

yes, but they test at random here at work :(

I like downers is all, which is why I prefer alchohol primarily.

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah Ive never done drugs either, and I dont understand those that do

I almost passed out from laughing so hard. :lol:

I've never done drugs. I barely drink any booze.

Nemo said:
Land of the free, where you have to be piss tested before and during the time you work. :lol:

no kidding. I come to work still drunk from the night before and nobody cares, but if somebody smoked a joint over the weekend they're outta here! :rolleyes:

I've never felt the need to do drugs. Been curious on occasions, thats about it. Some of the stuff I see and think sober are more then enough for me.

jaxxor said:
no kidding. I come to work still drunk from the night before and nobody cares, but if somebody smoked a joint over the weekend they're outta here! :rolleyes:
Exactly.. I don't understand it and I don't even do anything.. You can go home every night and be a raging alcoholic and beat your wife and kids, but you can keep your job. Bad timing and you get tested after smoking some and you have no chance.. Though it's not like everything else we do makes sense :rolleyes:

Nemo said:
I've never actually been able to figure out why people wouldn't do any drugs, can someone explain this to me.

because we feel confident in our lives and don't feel the need to alter our minds to enjoy our lives seem better.

Niltrog said:
Exactly.. I don't understand it and I don't even do anything.. You can go home every night and be a raging alcoholic and beat your wife and kids, but you can keep your job. Bad timing and you get tested after smoking some and you have no chance.. Though it's not like everything else we do makes sense :rolleyes:

we get breathalized at work all the time, rarely piss tested, but it's a possibility. It's not a big deal for me. But the breathalizer thing is fairly new. It's nice to get ride of the drunks, but we managed find up until this point. You know who they are and stear clear of them.

crazymike said:
we get breathalized at work all the time, rarely piss tested, but it's a possibility. It's not a big deal for me. But the breathalizer thing is fairly new. It's nice to get ride of the drunks, but we managed find up until this point. You know who they are and stear clear of them.
My company just started random drug testing. Sucks since I occaionally will smoke a little. I understand though. I work in shipping and in order to be part of this new security thing they have to do that.

JJ Lady said:
My company just started random drug testing. Sucks since I occaionally will smoke a little. I understand though. I work in shipping and in order to be part of this new security thing they have to do that.

If someone comes to work high/drunk here they could very easily kill somebody else. You are working with very strong, high strung horses worth millions of dollars. So I can't complain. I would rather be safe at work, than risking my life just so people can drink/do drugs before work.

crazymike said:
If someone comes to work high/drunk here they could very easily kill somebody else. You are working with very strong, high strung horses worth millions of dollars. So I can't complain. I would rather be safe at work, than risking my life just so people can drink/do drugs before work.

Definately!