My last acid trip or why Lemon_Fresh isn't allowed to take acid

Drugs are fun. I wish I had a whole bunch of acid right now. I'd pop it all and say fuck work and put on a big fur suit and run through the woods near trailer parks making people believe I was Bigfoot.

One time I was all hopped up on Zima and pixie sticks. We were at this big party for my church and it was like the biggest party I had ever been invited to. Atleast 20-30 people where there.

Anyways, there was this really awsome christian ska band playing and when nobody was looking I put confetti in the guys trombone. When he went to play it, there was confetti everywhere. Only I had forgotton that I put the confetti in there and I thought the sparkly stuff spewing from the trombone was an alien escaping from his body. I freaked out and pulled the fire alarm and ran around screaming "they've come for us". I don't remember much after that, but I woke up naked in the church fountain and during the night baby jesus had shaved my head.

crazymike said:
One time I was all hopped up on Zima and pixie sticks. We were at this big party for my church and it was like the biggest party I had ever been invited to. Atleast 20-30 people where there.

Anyways, there was this really awsome christian ska band playing and when nobody was looking I put confetti in the guys trombone. When he went to play it, there was confetti everywhere. Only I had forgotton that I put the confetti in there and I thought the sparkly stuff spewing from the trombone was an alien escaping from his body. I freaked out and pulled the fire alarm and ran around screaming "they've come for us". I don't remember much after that, but I woke up naked in the church fountain and during the night baby jesus had shaved my head.
What's with everyones stories?

The times I got slipped acid weren't anything compared to this stuff....... damn. Probably because we were always locked down in a basement where there wasn't much input and we'd just sit there in the dark and talk and trip....... dunno.

April23 said:
What's with everyones stories?

I made that up. And I said it was zima and pixie sticks, not acid :p

I've never done acid either.

crazymike said:
I made that up. And I said it was zima and pixie sticks, not acid :p

I've never done acid either.
I'm so clueless about drugs... I thought pixie sticks was slag for some kind of drug.

:tard:

even I have enough sense not to do acid. for some reason stories about people tripping really annoy me. I think it goes back to my brother and his worthless friends tripping in my house. I almost killed 3 of them with a sword one weekend, but that's another story.