My laptop is the fux0red

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So sarah sent me a kick ass link to a house for sale by us...i open it, tilt my monitor to see it better and BAM...display goes out...so i'm poking and moving it and nothing comes on..then i see the power lights are all off....hrmmm....press power the wireless light and read cd light come on...then it shuts off again. now it won't turn on. WTF!?!?! NOw i have to use this giant dell xps gen2 boat anchor. :( Damn these computers!!

Nah..i'm getting it fixed by my HP Warranty service dude, but work thinks it's totally dead and i get a new one...either a dell xps gen2 or an MTech 900 or a Powerbook....hrmmmm....

SchmilK said:
Nah..i'm getting it fixed by my HP Warranty service dude, but work thinks it's totally dead and i get a new one...either a dell xps gen2 or an MTech 900 or a Powerbook....hrmmmm....

No 286s with Win 3.1?

Pandora said:
Theac had that problem with his dell laptop. Some problem with the battery. He replaced it and it works fine now.
oh yeah, good point...

Ryan, try taking out the battery and turning it on with only the powercord on, for some reason HP tech support had me do that back in the day when my first laptop was giving me trouble