My Kramers

I think people need to quit letting things from 40 years ago bother them so bad.

That word is used to say "sup homie" to each other in the black community. So evidently it doesn't bother them "that' badly. And look at how people sing about bitches and hoes and you don't see people stroking out over it. (and before you say anything .. women used to be treated just as badly .. so we could pull the same card if we wanted. We just usually don't)

Seems people just need something else to try and sue/get mad at people over, and that one seems to be a keeper.

As Kyle told Token, I don't get it and I never will.

I grew up in the ghetto, I was the minority at school. I offended and annoyed people without calling them niggas. Except for the one time I drew a picture of this chick standing on an auction block and asked her if she bled ink. But that was only cause she made a white joke. I got kicked out of the library for two years for that, damn nigga librarian taking offense.

when running out of things to say in a crowd full of people, you'll get more laughs talking about how small you think your penis is than calling black people [ADMIN EDIT]s

don't really care. never seen his standup and to be honest I don't care to because he only exists as kramer in my mind. either way it's like the don imus thing. no one really gave a shit until al sharpton, the self-assigned emperor of black people, decided to make a big fucking stink of it

He's the fucking criminal, he's the one that should be ridiculed by society for all the crap he causes. Asshole still takes the side of that dumb bitch in the duke rape case and has yet to apologize for Tawana Brawley. What about Crown Heights? Or Freddie's Fashion Mart? Worthless sack of shit is culpable for each of those as well as tarnishing the names of those Duke students and should have to pay their fucking legal fees.

Who gives a damn about Kramer when that racist prick is a hundred times worse? Racism continues to exist but a real danger to society is forgiven for his skin color while a washed out comedian and a barely known radio host are seen as the devil. :rolleyes:

toobad.png

If the guys he called that hadn't been heckling the shit out of him during his whole show. Being complete asses .. he probably wouldn't have said it. They pissed him off .. he returned the favor. Then people wanted to cry about it. No one cried that they ruined his whole show. boohoo

jesus christ, we're a couple of nerds :lol:

You just figured this out :fly:

il_430xN.jpg