My kitty has a headache :(

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
OK, it just looks like she should have a headache, I can't imagine that sleeping like that would be comfortable but she does it a lot:

angelonhead7jw.jpg

She looks so nice and relaxed, at times like this it's hard to imagine her demon personality:

angel9oq.jpg

She also went belly-up, she doesn't do this a lot:

angelbellyup6ae.jpg

It was so tempting to poke her belly, but she probably would have bitten my finger off if I tried it :eek:

What can I say, I can't resist taking pics of my Angel :lol:

thrawn said:
where's the cat? i see tribbles, no feline.

I think she's a tribble-Himalayan hybrid, but I don't have any quadrotriticale available to test that hypothesis. If I start seeing extra balls of fur around my house I'm going to quit feeding her anything!

DW said:
I think she's a tribble-Himalayan hybrid, but I don't have any quadrotriticale available to test that hypothesis. If I start seeing extra balls of fur around my house I'm going to quit feeding her anything!

Oooooh yeah, you don't need more Angels around your house :lol:

DW said:

well i cant help you there. maybe try a yeast infection to see if you can turn the triticale into bread.

my sisters cat is a real bastard. she growls at everyone. i used to live there, and after a while the cat stopped growling at me. i come back two days ago, and bam, back to evil kitty.

smileynev said:
I'm not that furry, and not as easy to throw.

You aren't that furry??? You're breaking my heart, I always imagined you having long, silky cat fur all over your body :(

Can't argue about the throwing part though...

Harper said:
my sisters cat is a real bastard. she growls at everyone. i used to live there, and after a while the cat stopped growling at me. i come back two days ago, and bam, back to evil kitty.

Angel is schizophrenic. She can be sweet one minute, and turn into evil kitty the next.

The other night she was under my bed, and I really wanted to get her out of there, but I'm not about to risk my fingers by reaching under and getting her. I borrowed my son's metal baseball bat, and tried gently nudging her, hoping that she would then move. I did not hit her, and did not push her hard, just nudged her. Immediately she hissed and bit at the bat. I nudged her again, and she bit at the bat AGAIN! I'm surprised she didn't break a tooth! :eek:

DW said:
Angel is schizophrenic. She can be sweet one minute, and turn into evil kitty the next.

The other night she was under my bed, and I really wanted to get her out of there, but I'm not about to risk my fingers by reaching under and getting her. I borrowed my son's metal baseball bat, and tried gently nudging her, hoping that she would then move. I did not hit her, and did not push her hard, just nudged her. Immediately she hissed and bit at the bat. I nudged her again, and she bit at the bat AGAIN! I'm surprised she didn't break a tooth! :eek:
hahaha. calie is just mean all the time. she attacked me in my sleep one time. it freaked me out to hear a cat growling at me when i woke up and to have it biting my hair.

edit: this is her

fatcallie0bd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper said:
hahaha. calie is just mean all the time. she attacked me in my sleep one time. it freaked me out to hear a cat growling at me when i woke up and to have it biting my hair.

edit: this is her

fatcallie0bd.jpg

I like torties, especially tortie and white. She doesn't look evil, but appearances can be very deceptive where cats are concerned. That black splotch on her face makes her look like she's been digging around in soot :lol: