my kittah> F33nX

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or cows, chickens, pigs, yaks, hobos, dessicated clown carcasses, fish, turtles, DMV workers, sheep, ant colonies..........
You know me too well. :hs:

What are you eating now?

ChikkenNoodul said:
But of course, the tongue absorbs a most delicious bouquet from the wearer, but it is truly an acquired taste

You've got to be kidding me........ unless you're talking about an all-leather or pigskin upper, the tongue is the nastiest part of the shoe bouquet-wise. It's all about the insole man.......

BigDov said:
You've got to be kidding me........ unless you're talking about an all-leather or pigskin upper, the tongue is the nastiest part of the shoe bouquet-wise. It's all about the insole man.......
Like I said, it's an acquired taste.

For there to be a proper complexity in the finish, the insoles are typically too worn and hardened to be any good unless boiled, which detracts significantly from the palate.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Like I said, it's an acquired taste.

For there to be a proper complexity in the finish, the insoles are typically too worn and hardened to be any good unless boiled, which detracts significantly from the palate.

Perhaps I've been misled all these years......... :( I'll have to give it a try I guess.

About 10 years ago, I worked for a shoe company unloading containers full of shoes straight from the orient- there is really nothing in the world that can compare to the glorious smell of rubber, shoe glue, and a multitude of other noxious chemical fumes when you open the doors of one of those cans :drool: I kinda miss it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or cows, chickens, pigs, yaks, hobos, dessicated clown carcasses, fish, turtles, DMV workers, sheep, ant colonies..........

Turtles? I have two red eared sliders and a snapping turtle I could donate if she gets really hungry.

BigDov said:
Perhaps I've been misled all these years......... :( I'll have to give it a try I guess.

About 10 years ago, I worked for a shoe company unloading containers full of shoes straight from the orient- there is really nothing in the world that can compare to the glorious smell of rubber, shoe glue, and a multitude of other noxious chemical fumes when you open the doors of one of those cans :drool: I kinda miss it.

new shoe smell= win

BigDov said:

Haha, I could understand that.

I LOVE the smell of new electronics :drool: