My kid just said the funniest thing.

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
we bought the lil un some sheets for a double bed for when she grows too old for her crib (very soon). Pink and Care Bears. Just what a little girl needs.

thats_scott.jpg

The missus shows her the package and she point to the pink bear and says, "that's Scott!"

That just cracks me up.

Kids are so cute! I have a class of 3 years olds for church and on sunday we were talking about feelings, we get to grumpy and one of my little ones says "whenever I get the grumpies my mom tickles them away."

we're kicking the little un out of her crib to make room for the new baby.

kiwi said:
He doesn't have enough hair to be a care bear :lol:
but that's what I thought.... he's too skinny and bald to be a carebear... now nev on the other hand :eek:

My wife has been trying to tell me it's time to have another one. I just stick my fingers in my ears, sqeeze my eyes shut, start screaming, and run away fast as possible.

zengirl said:
but that's what I thought.... he's too skinny and bald to be a carebear... now nev on the other hand :eek:

I am tubby bear. From my belly twinkies spill forth for all the children of the world.

b_sinning said:
My wife has been trying to tell me it's time to have another one. I just stick my fingers in my ears, sqeeze my eyes shut, start screaming, and run away fast as possible.

You will succumb to what she wants. The females always win in that dept it seems.

April23 said:
You will succumb to what she wants. The females always win in that dept it seems.

I'm thinking of saying I have to go to training out of town for a week and get a vasctomy.

Except I may be willing in a few years. We're both young but she's worried about the age gap between the kids.

smileynev said:
I am tubby bear. From my belly twinkies spill forth for all the children of the world.
Nev I happen to think you're cute, and what kid doesn't love teddy bears? You just happen to play one in real life.

b_sinning said:

Do it, than we could have kids the same age.

zengirl said:
Nev I happen to think you're cute, and what kid doesn't love teddy bears? You just happen to play one in real life.

Thank you. And to think my wife thinks I need to shave...:rolleyes: