WTF My Kid Gets Hit By A Car......

And you're always thinking you know exactly what is going on.. Consequently, you are also always wrong.

Our opinions on situations are correct, given the information on hand. You are making up scenarios to just be different from popular opinion.

I use the word opinion and not fact because we ALL are wrong 90% of the time. It's a message board, we're full of fucking opinions on situations... it makes it fun to argue.

Hippopotamus.

Buncha danged stinkin' whiners! You guys think he's arguing for the sake of arguing? Whooooooooooooty owl fucking cares? Move on. Don't you guys realize this happens every gotdamnt time. You friggin groundhog day...forumer...people

Our opinions on situations are correct, given the information on hand. You are making up scenarios to just be different from popular opinion.

I use the word opinion and not fact because we ALL are wrong 90% of the time. It's a message board, we're full of fucking opinions on situations... it makes it fun to argue.

Hippopotamus.

You need to learn how to read. I said you were wrong about whatever you think about other people. Like me making up scenarios just to be different.

I'm made no scenarios up in this thread. I have simply offered different angle of which to view this situation from. You are the one's jumping on me claiming I'm wrong. You're the ones all high and mighty when it's just "fucking opinions"..

I have a cousin that was hit by a car when he was a kid and riding his bike. He flew through the windshield into the back seat. He was pretty cut up and got a few broken bones. Leg, few ribs, and I think an arm. The driver was charged and his insurance paid all medical bills, bought my cousin a new bike, and they got a small settlement.

He's fine now but is kind of a dickhead. He makes a lot of money and has a hot wife. Actually she's his third hot wife. So I guess he's ok from it.

She was out of school/work for about a week.
Obviously this is one-sided because we haven't been able to talk to the woman that hit her.
Yes, my daughter was wrong for riding a bike through a crosswalk. The driver was travelling South making a left handed turn. My daughter was crossing the street going North. I still think that the driver should give insurance info and stay with the person until you're sure they are OK or an ambulance gets there.
I guess I could have said vagina. It was the ladia?? that was cut.

She was out of school/work for about a week.
Obviously this is one-sided because we haven't been able to talk to the woman that hit her.
Yes, my daughter was wrong for riding a bike through a crosswalk. The driver was travelling South making a left handed turn. My daughter was crossing the street going North. I still think that the driver should give insurance info and stay with the person until you're sure they are OK or an ambulance gets there.
I guess I could have said vagina. It was the ladia?? that was cut.

I'll help rehab your daughter.

Pics?

Hippopotamus.
Clearly you have never spoken to poleaux.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS OR THAT OR LOGISTICS

a CHILD was hit by a moving vehicle. injuries or not, it is the drivers DUTY to pull the fuck over and see that the child, adult or HUMAN is ok. provide any assistance if needed.

the driver is a full blown cunt for driving away. who does that? who leaves an injured child on the sode of the road with her mangled bike? that is just straight up ignorance. fuck her and fuck her car. if it where my daughter, id wait for the driver outside her house with a lead pipe and shove it up her cunt, and see how she likes it.

also.. these little nuggets where fucking gold:

you're being an idiot. if someone hit and ran on your boy and they had to rush him into surgery to fix his mangled cock you'd be furious
She can't get hit by a car if you leave her in the kitchen where she belongs.
[sarcasm]Cops have real jobs to do, so tell your daughter to stay out of the street and wash the sand out of her bruised vagina. [/sarcasm]
ahahaaaa

The driver did stop.

mofoyh4au3.gif

Maybe the driver thought she was having a heavy period and ran off to get her some super absobency pads?