My husband rocks

F33nX said:
nah, he's an angel. the first time he surprised me with flowers i was so happy i almost started crying:) he really is a sweetheart:heart:

Aaawwwww, that's sweet. The first time I surprised myself with flowers, I almost cried too :eek:

:heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Good work bast :D

You do realize of course, that every man in that office is sharpening their axe for you though?

The only guys in that office are the boss and his son. Every other employee in there is a chick. They all loved it. They thought I was the greatest. Now their boyfriends/husbands on the other hand . . .

Grunt said:
Aww..

Bast will you marry me instead? :p

srry, already taken. though my dwarf in WoW is currently single and probably sitting in a bar somewhere, drunk.

elpmis said:
wait wait wait

Bast Imret is a guy?

you're fucking kidding me, right?

:haaay:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Who'd you sleep with bast?

JJ Lady :hi2u:

F33nX said:
this post reserved for buzosugoi's viewing pleasure to get the hint:p

haha.lol

I Poo On U said:

169% awwwww yea

F33nX said:
at least he's gotten me flowers before! the last time i had gotten flowers for non-death in the family purposes was PROM.

Dunno if you would count this, but probably a year or so ago there was a thread on the *other* forum in which someone was asking when the last time was that people had received flowers. I said that I couldn't remember the last time, probably years ago, and someone sent me a pic of him holding some flowers. It was a nice thing to do, and it made my day :) I still have the pic :eek:

i love flowers. :) i keep a one from every bunch my lovely bf gives me. (now that i think about it thats kind of creepy)