My husband rocks

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Quick post as my poor little Misha is passed out after her spaying surgery.

Today when I got to work I found the following:

desk5ql.jpg

Along with a beautiful card:
card7sb.jpg

And these wonderful smelling red (my favorite color) roses:
roses6pq.jpg

Dec. 3rd was our six year anniversary (dating, not marriage) and we have been so busy that we have not had a chance to really do anything for it. So he snuck to my work after I left yesterday, under the guise that he was working late and set this up. Beautiful roses in a giant vase, a sappy sweet card and rose petals all over my desk. All day everyone was commenting on how sweet he is. And I just kept saying "I know!"

Thought that you would all like to know about the softer side of the hottest girly man alive...the best husband in the world (according to me!)...my man, Bast Imret! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

you mentioned spaying as the pic was loading, then I saw several red splotches. I was thinking ewww gross. But I was way off.

JJ Lady said:
Quick post as my poor little Misha is passed out after her spaying surgery.

Today when I got to work I found the following:

desk5ql.jpg

Along with a beautiful card:
card7sb.jpg

And these wonderful smelling red (my favorite color) roses:
roses6pq.jpg

Dec. 3rd was our six year anniversary (dating, not marriage) and we have been so busy that we have not had a chance to really do anything for it. So he snuck to my work after I left yesterday, under the guise that he was working late and set this up. Beautiful roses in a giant vase, a sappy sweet card and rose petals all over my desk. All day everyone was commenting on how sweet he is. And I just kept saying "I know!"

Thought that you would all like to know about the softer side of the hottest girly man alive...the best husband in the world (according to me!)...my man, Bast Imret! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awwww, that is so sweet! So that's what he was talking about yesterday in the other thread!
Dude just rocks!

Dm