My husband is having an affair

I've never seen 24. Meh.

SIMPSONS 4 LYFE BITCHES! I DONT CARE HOW SHITTY IT GETS, I'M NOT GONNA STOP WATCHING AT 20 SEASONS!

edit: sorry about your hubby kiwi. hopefully things work out for you and the kids. :(

Ive never see either show. Cop/drama shows are a tough sell for me tho.

What about that new biker show that is being advertised so much. Sons of Anarchy? I think it's secretly going to be a cop under cover show.

I like legal shows because they show me what not to do if I commit a crime.

What about that new biker show that is being advertised so much. Sons of Anarchy? I think it's secretly going to be a cop under cover show.

I like legal shows because they show me what not to do if I commit a crime.

I saw the commercials for that and thought I might give it a look, but I havent caught up with it yet. My tv watching habits are pretty sporadic.

I've never seen 24. Meh.

SIMPSONS 4 LYFE BITCHES! I DONT CARE HOW SHITTY IT GETS, I'M NOT GONNA STOP WATCHING AT 20 SEASONS!

edit: sorry about your hubby kiwi. hopefully things work out for you and the kids. :(

Fly, who is the gayest hetero man that I know, hates the Simpsons, Star Wars, and thong underwear.

The man is a walking offense to god, this country, and me.

I'll get him one day, just you watch.

That Son's of Anarchy show. I tell you why it will fail.

The show is about bikers who associate themselves with the name anarchy, yet in one of the commercials, that biker talks about how they are all men protected by the constitution.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING ANARCHY IN HIDING BEHIND THE CONSTITUTION.

Right there tells me this is a show written by writers who aren't nearly as smart as they think they are.

This is going to be this season's 'DIRT', which was also a horrible fucking show save the occaisional shot of courtney cox's ass.

Nip/Tuck can't be back on TV fast enough.