My husband is having an affair

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,702
with Jack Bauer.

Every night, after the kids are in bed, just when I think he'll come cuddle up next to me, he pulls out his gun and turns on 24.

He's only watched one season, we still have 3 more to go. :(

I may never get sex again. :(

Your next threat will be me, lady. The rednecks here are going to start teaching me to shoot with their uncomfortably large collection of weaponry and teach me to go "muddin' ". I will be irresistible.

He's only watched one season, we still have 3 more to go. :(

Aren't we on season 7 this year(ops next year)? or are you talking episodes?

Cause if youre thinking only 3 more season after season 1 prepare to cry :fly:

What a great show!!!

Season 7 in Jan Baby!!!!!!

I'm sure he would appreciate it if you pleasure him while he watches the show. His needs are more important than yours.

I TOLD him in a debate way back in the day that the shield had NOTHING on 24...now it's come home to roost...sorry kiwi :D

I TOLD him in a debate way back in the day that the shield had NOTHING on 24...now it's come home to roost...sorry kiwi :D

Oh, I'm sure he'll still say The Shield is better (and if it wasn't so full of crap, I would have to agree), but he's already watched the Shield, he's never seen 24.

Also, why the heck is it so slow and utterly predictable? Does it get better in later seasons (this is 24, not the shield)?

Also, why the heck is it so slow and utterly predictable? Does it get better in later seasons (this is 24, not the shield)?

I enjoy it because they do things and kill off people that you would never expect them to kill off. It is predictable as in you know what Jack is going to do but very unpredictable in the other aspects of it. They love to kill off main actors, sometimes 2 at the same time!

I enjoy it because they do things and kill off people that you would never expect them to kill off. It is predictable as in you know what Jack is going to do but very unpredictable in the other aspects of it. They love to kill off main actors, sometimes 2 at the same time!

Eh, I called every person they killed in the first season. Also, the rekidnapping was not a shock. The only thing I didn't figure out was that Nina was the mole, but it wasn't surprising at all.

I guess that's the thing, I want to be shocked when something happens instead of, yea, saw that coming.

Eh, I called every person they killed in the first season. Also, the rekidnapping was not a shock. The only thing I didn't figure out was that Nina was the mole, but it wasn't surprising at all.

I guess that's the thing, I want to be shocked when something happens instead of, yea, saw that coming.

I would stop watching TV then :p

I was gonna say more but I don't wanna ruin any future "I saw that coming" eposides, hehe

Last edited:

The Shield is substantially better than 24.

In reality I don't think 24 is all that great. As Kiwi said it's slow and predictable. I'm watching it because I don't have anything else to watch at the moment.

I lied, he's working on season 6.

*leaves to go to the sex toys store.

You put on boring pajamas and just go to sleep every night. When you're serious about getting some you'll take the appropriate steps. :fly:

Last edited:
The Shield is substantially better than 24.

In reality I don't think 24 is all that great. As Kiwi said it's slow and predictable. I'm watching it because I don't have anything else to watch at the moment.

You put on boring pajamas and just go to sleep every night. When you're serious about getting some you'll take the appropriate steps. :fly:

I really can't deal with michael chiklis...he rubs me the wrong way for some reason