My how quickly they turn on their own...

"The Frigid 50 ice pack have left audiences cold with their overbearing personalities, poor career choices and chronic inability to stop making fools of themselves,"

QFT

i hate Moore with a passion

I agree with Halle Berry being on that list. I can't think of a single performance of hers that I've enjoyed.

oh yeah, and Michael Moore is fat!

jaxxor said:
I agree with Halle Berry being on that list. I can't think of a single performance of hers that I've enjoyed.

oh yeah, and Michael Moore is fat!

I really can't get my head round the "Halle Berry is hot" thing. :confused:

I wouldn't say Michael Moore was useless, look at the controvasy (sp) he's brought around with his books, films and speeches. If anyone can make someone feel passionately about something, positively or negatively, it seems to be Michael Moore. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:

I wouldn't say Michael Moore was useless, look at the controvasy (sp) he's brought around with his books, films and speeches. If anyone can make someone feel passionately about something, positively or negatively, it seems to be Michael Moore. :)
But it's much ado about nothing, really

NeedMoreEmo said:
Can't say he hasn't made a change. It does make me laugh when I go in book stores and see all these Michael Moore spinoff authors though.

Edit: And "much ado about nothing" means much to do with virginity. ;)
I'm sure he's still a virgin, how else can someone get so much angst?

I guess he has made money for the people that hate him too, which is kinda funny

NeedMoreEmo said:

Halle Berry is not hot. I think it's some sort of mass hypnosis thing.

While I think that people like Moore are necessary, his methods and scruples are repugnant. I respect people who disagree with me and have factual, reasoned arguments, but Moore has none of these things.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm sure he's still a virgin, how else can someone get so much angst?

I guess he has made money for the people that hate him too, which is kinda funny

He isn't married? I thought he had kids.

But the people who hate him give him money by feeding his attention needs, if his newest thing didn't get the attention he wanted, he wouldn't get half the money he does now. I think I learned from genmay that attention whores will always get attention.

jaxxor said:
Halle Berry is not hot. I think it's some sort of mass hypnosis thing.

While I think that people like Moore are necessary, his methods and scruples are repugnant. I respect people who disagree with me and have factual, reasoned arguments, but Moore has none of these things.

I'd say he hs some good arguments in his books, however, he fabricates facts so much that you have to take them with a tonne of salt.

NeedMoreEmo said:
He isn't married? I thought he had kids.

But the people who hate him give him money by feeding his attention needs, if his newest thing didn't get the attention he wanted, he wouldn't get half the money he does now. I think I learned from genmay that attention whores will always get attention.
Mailman's kids

True, the annoying squeaky, 'look at me' wheel always does get the grease

Even if it's wrong

NeedMoreEmo said:
Id sooner have a liberal asshole running America than Bush, but then again you wouldn't agree because you dont want to pay actual taxes.

:fly:

I know SOME countries are ok with turning over 50% or more of their income to the government, but most Americans aren't really into that.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nor do I want an even bigger liar for president

Nor do I want more gun control

Nor do I want someone with no clue how most of the country makes a living running the country

We manage to make a living pretty damn well and we have a ton of taxes. But then again our country isnt in half as much debt as yours. :o