zengirl: oh creepy anime person
SchmilK: yeah she is!
zengirl: just totaly freaky weird
SchmilK: crazy japanesers
zengirl: I think it's a dude
SchmilK: http://sabrina.jp/sabrinow2archives.htm
SchmilK: she/he sure has alot of keyboards at the desk
SchmilK: oh jeebez...jumpt to themiddle of the video
SchmilK: or just shy of hte middle...she starts sticking hands in her skirt....then the skirt comes off...
SchmilK: right above the last arrow of the forward controls
SchmilK: wtf...now he's rubbing himself and there is a package up front, then turns around and rubs the ass...what kind of shit are you looking at sarah!?!?!
SchmilK: omg
SchmilK: EEEEEEEKS...now the skirt is off and ther'es tighty womens underwear
SchmilK: funk that
zengirl: omg the bump in the pants! IT IS A GUY
SchmilK: 'yeah!
SchmilK: he prolly waxes off to it
SchmilK: sick shit
SchmilK: window closed

bahahahhahahaaa

:lol::lol::lol:

Thorn Bird said:
that is EXACTLY my point. the worlds i know NOTHING of.
You want to know about people having sex in cartoon animal costumes?

Note to self : Thorn Bird is no longer allowed at the house

theacoustician said:
You want to know about people having sex in cartoon animal costumes?

Note to self : Thorn Bird is no longer allowed at the house

i didn't say i want to BE like fly, but the stuff he knows is fascinating. i couldn't have found psycho-cartoon girl if my life depended on it.

when i showed my sister that site, the closer that the faceless thing got to the camera, the more my sister huddled down. when freak girl showed her face, my sister yelped and hid behind me. it's THAT freaky.

Thorn Bird said:
i didn't say i want to BE like fly, but the stuff he knows is fascinating. i couldn't have found psycho-cartoon girl if my life depended on it.

when i showed my sister that site, the closer that the faceless thing got to the camera, the more my sister huddled down. when freak girl showed her face, my sister yelped and hid behind me. it's THAT freaky.
I never got to meat her. :(

Thorn Bird said:

I swear we at the office used to watch this thing daily to see if it even does anything other than what you see. Evidently you can pay and type shit to her/him and she will do it but I havent tried that yet.

Crazy thing is that Fly sent Shawn this link like almost two years ago and here it is still moving strong. FLY: Where dids you find such a thing???

ew. my question is: is this live? does this person sit there all freakin' day and do this? i don't care to watch all day to see if this thing pees or eats or goes to wal-mart, but i sure do wonder.

Thorn Bird said:
ew. my question is: is this live? does this person sit there all freakin' day and do this? i don't care to watch all day to see if this thing pees or eats or goes to wal-mart, but i sure do wonder.

I'm with you there. I don't like to admit it but we have looked at it quite frequently througout the day and night and it ALWAYS seems to be there. Must be different people, same suit.

e-dubb said:
I believe Sir that you are referring to Sean John - P-diddy''s clothing line. :tard:
You shouldn't capitalise the "S" in "Sir" in the middle of a sentence. But other than that, thanks for that info.

Thorn Bird said:
I'm pretty sure they switch out people.

fly said:
I'm pretty sure they switch out people.
If you look in the archives, theres times when there are more than one of them on the camera at a time.