My hats off to StarForce, a game has beaten me

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,291
Steam
mattressfish
I give up. Starforce (the CD protection system) has beaten me. They have succeded in making it a pain in the ass to to play Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory from my backup.

:clap:

Theyll sue you if they read that post.

Its their business to keep you from playing the games you bought. but what I dont understand is why the fuck are companies putting that shit into demos? I mean seriously.

I could've told you that CT is unbackupplayable. I tried numerous times and used numerous methods, then strangely enough I got a free full version as part of a vid card purchase.

b_sinning said:
April that statement is so sexy. Fly she's a keeper.

I don't do anything else tho... he does all the cooking, cleaning, etc. I just sit on the computer all day.

Woe is me.

April23 said:
I don't do anything else tho... he does all the cooking, cleaning, etc. I just sit on the computer all day.

Woe is me.

Yet you haven't sent me a pic of the alligator we saw yet. :mad:

I'm enjoying being single again after reading this thread :lol:
it's nice to have no responsibility to anyone but yourself :D

why_ask_why said:

:rolleyes:, no one who is single is honestly happy being single, it's not in our nature.

KNYTE said:
:rolleyes:, no one who is single is honestly happy being single, it's not in our nature.

are you serios? I :heart: you bro but you can't believe that one set of goals can apply to all the people all the time..it's only one's self that is the limiting factor towards achieving happiness:)

why_ask_why said:

Its cool. but sometimes you wish someone cares.

Getting back on topic, I refuse to buy anything with Starforce on it because of the hooks and root kits it installs. Hell, the only way I will play a sony copy protected CD now too is on the HTPC because anyDVD defeats the rootkit installation.

KNYTE said:

You're only happy single if you have low self esteem or just got out of a horrible relationship.

He'll want it again soon!