Pics My grate, grate, grate, grate, grate, grate grandma invented the juicer dish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elle Diabla?

Welp folks.

I'm done here, too. Just another forum this pedo has followed me to. Not including my Facebook, my Myspace, (when they were public), and even a LOCAL forum.

Have fun with my stalker of over two years now! Apparently its shens are more important than my being here. :heart:

Welp folks.

I'm done here, too. Just another forum this pedo has followed me to. Not including my Facebook, my Myspace, (when they were public), and even a LOCAL forum.

Have fun with my stalker of over two years now! Apparently its shens are more important than my being here. :heart:

Why can't you just put them on ignore then?

Welp folks.

Who told you it was important to anyone that you are here?

Nobody here cares about that dead ass forum and your posting people's real names on here FROM that forum has no relevance either, you stupid pedophile.

Warp has been dead. Go find a new hobby.

fu.gif

You are clearly as fucking clueless as you are a pathetic, no life stalker.

The only dupe out of the list that was MINE was Mr. Green...whatever. The others are real people. Mightyvestman is a person named Tom, who actually posts here from time to time.

Up2nogood was Kiki and that is Kiki in that avatar, you dumbfuck.

You are clearly as fucking clueless as you are a pathetic, no life stalker.

The only dupe out of the list that was MINE was Mr. Green...whatever. The others are real people. Mightyvestman is a person named Tom, who actually posts here from time to time.

Up2nogood was Kiki and that is Kiki in that avatar, you dumbfuck.

I thought you were leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.