my flying squirrel

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
this little guy has been visiting for a few days. the first night was on halloween in which he scared me so badly i think i wet myself. i could only hear him outside and, being slightly more than intoxicated, i decided i was too scared to even look out the window to see what it was. i think i decided it was a zombie so i spent most of the night sitting in the middle of my cabin silently crying to myself.
anyway, he was back a few moments ago and the whole thing was novel enough for me to get my phone and make a very shitty boring video and share.

your thoughts on flying squirrels as a whole or better yet, pictures and videos of your own backyard visitors.

[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=45943896"]MySpace Video - Watch & Share Videos, Video Clips, Music Videos, TV Show Vids & Movie Trailers Online[/ame]

Like a sugar glider? Those little guys are awesome.

i dont know what a sugar glider is. i shall look it up....

...yes. i think so, maybe it's alaskan counterpart. it was suggested to me that i put some sort of sticky tape all over my window as mostly i hear him smacking into the window and scrabbling for a foothold before sliding miserably off.

any pics of the pony yet?

:rant:

picture.php

if my cat didn't kill that my grandfather would...they both get a bizarre bloodlust when squirrels invade the feeders

all right. i'll splain.

my birthday is coming up and i came home on monday to find a 46" tv in my cabin. i have mixed feelings about this. as i told mikey, i distinctly recall asking for a pony.

Does everyone in Alaska call their house a cabin or do you actually live in a place where the walls are piled up logs?

Trivia: Does anyone know what they call the act of putting the goop in between the logs in a cabin? Chinking. LOL INFLUX IS ASIAN

Last edited:
all right. i'll splain.

my birthday is coming up and i came home on monday to find a 46" tv in my cabin. i have mixed feelings about this. as i told mikey, i distinctly recall asking for a pony.
Mystery TV? Someone is gonna want a lot of sugar for that ...

My lord Influx, what do you people in Alaska give your squirrels? Steroids? The ones out here are not even nearly that huge! Unfortunately out here there are tons of ground squirrels, fuckers dig up the yard like damned gophers. Of course if they didn't do that I would not have the pleasure of watching the fuckers run out their holes sopping wet from my hose.:pandora:(I just realized that whole sentence sounded extremely dirty:fly:)

My cat would have killed me.

no really i'm terrified of her someone call the cops.

:fly:I thought I was the only one who had a psycho cat! My damn cat sits on her little kitty house and scratches the hell out of me when I walk by, when she wants food she gets in my way trying to trip me, and when I am asleep she curls up on my face! I swear, I think my cat is trying to kill me:shifty:

1. is not my cat. random picture i found on the internet. since i had the bastard cat shaved i'd feel too bad to further humiliate him by putting him in clothes

2.that sound the bird is making is not the squirrel, its paco the cockatiel.

3. everyone in alaska does not refer to their house as a cabin, only the ones that actually live in cabins. i will post a picture of it later.

4. holy shit i'm asian?