My first trip to Cali: what should I see?

Drool-Boy said:
Find the fault line that separates the west coast from the rest of the US and drive a big wedge into it really hard.
Thx.

Great idea! Cause than I'll be that much closer to the beach. :happy:

ChikkenNoodul said:
And my 9,000 acres of Arizona desert will be priceless oceanfront property :happy:

The value just quadrupled, you could turn it into housing developments and retire on the profit!

Because we need more genius white folk building cities in the desert it's obvious we don't need to be. :fly:

It's awesome how the Colorado river literally ends in the middle of the desert instead of flowing to the ocean like it did for a gazillion years before we came along and diverted it for crops and electricity and such.

Sarcasmo said:
Because we need more genius white folk building cities in the desert it's obvious we don't need to be. :fly:

It's awesome how the Colorado river literally ends in the middle of the desert instead of flowing to the ocean like it did for a gazillion years before we came along and diverted it for crops and electricity and such.

That's okay. The Pacific was getting full anyways.

Sarcasmo said:

Well, when you've already piled mountains of dirt and concrete onto marshes to make them not marshes, ya gotta find something else to pave

DirkPhoenix said:
They took away my Friday. I'm just going to be there Wednesday night.

:(

I hate Lockheed sometimes. They stuck me in Phoenix for three weeks, but I only get one night to putz around Cali. :mad:

Put some design flaws in a few planes to get even.

DirkPhoenix said:
They took away my Friday. I'm just going to be there Wednesday night.

:(

I hate Lockheed sometimes. They stuck me in Phoenix for three weeks, but I only get one night to putz around Cali. :mad:
Wait you work for lockheed? Which division?

DirkPhoenix said:
Despite fly's warning:

LM Aero Fort Worth - Advanced Development Programs
My dad use to work in Naval Electronics and Surveillance Systems ^__^