My first trip to Cali: what should I see?

Go to Tommy's. Best damn chiliburger you'll ever have in your life. And this is coming from someone who thinks In n Out is overrated (but still good).

I know someone at Edwards. If you meet a guy named Joel Shinness, punch him in the balls for me and tell him I have his Eddie Izzard DVD.

EDIT:
Crap, this is Fat Burger :p

EDIT2:
You can tell it's me because Fuxx doesn't like beans, so she'd never recommend a chiliburger.

EDIT3:
Also, she's never been to California.

EDIT4:
She also doesn't have a penis, whereas I think I do.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Go to Tommy's. Best damn chiliburger you'll ever have in your life. And this is coming from someone who thinks In n Out is overrated (but still good).

I know someone at Edwards. If you meet a guy named Joel Shinness, punch him in the balls for me and tell him I have his Eddie Izzard DVD.

EDIT:

EDIT2:
You can tell it's me because Fuxx doesn't like beans, so she'd never recommend a chiliburger.

EDIT3:

EDIT4:

No sharing accounts before youre married you heathen

*Fuxx Burger* said:

EDIT:

EDIT2:

EDIT3:

EDIT4:
Once you two say your, "I do's" this weekend, that penis you think is yours right now will become the sole property of that lil lady ;)