My first Carry Concealed Weapon Class is tonight

I was hoping the title would be "My first conceal and carry kill" Much better alliteration and thread.

e-dubb said:
Mine was one 8 hour class. I went on a Sunday morning. We broke for lunch and breaks. Started with general gunsafety and state laws............THEN WE GOT TO SHOOT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, you send off the paperwork from the class and in 3 to 4 weeks you have a permit. Easy.
My MA course was about 3 hours at the range, and 5 weeks of waiting for the permit after fingerprinting and picture taken.

My NH license was $10, and didn't require a course or fingerprints and I got a nice friendly phone call from the police station when it was ready :D

I get to try NY soon, that oughta be fun

ChikkenNoodul said:
My MA course was about 3 hours at the range, and 5 weeks of waiting for the permit after fingerprinting and picture taken.

My NH license was $10, and didn't require a course or fingerprints and I got a nice friendly phone call from the police station when it was ready :D

I get to try NY soon, that oughta be fun

Ya. Every yahoo in NY wants a gun. I would imagine the "legal" ways of obtaining a permit won't be too easy. Mine obviously is a FL license. All we have down here is old people and Fly........I wonder why ours is so expensive and training so long>

e-dubb said:
Ya. Every yahoo in NY wants a gun. I would imagine the "legal" ways of obtaining a permit won't be too easy. Mine obviously is a FL license. All we have down here is old people and Fly........I wonder why ours is so expensive and training so long>
I have to take a class, again, and beg the county for a license. Supposedly my county isn't too bad....

SpangeMonkee said:
you are the strangest mormon I've ever known and I grew up RLDS (not anymore).

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT MADE YOU COME TO THIS CONCLUSION!

It's the suspect homo-erotic commentary, right?