My first Carry Concealed Weapon Class is tonight

Lame-o said:
Well between the 3 of us she's bound to get knocked up.

So I've only told one of my sisters and my mom that we are even trying cause I don't want it to leak to the sister that can't get pregnant until we are pregnant. Last month my sister that can't get pregnant told me about a website for cheap pregnancy tests so I went ahead and picked me up a bunch, probably more than I'll ever use but they had a minimum order and it was no more expensive than the buying one in the store. That sister called me today wondering if I wanted to add a couple on to the order she is putting in, I went ahead and told her to get me some to avoid her figuring out that I'm trying and have already bought some, so now I'll have plenty of extras I'm sure.

kiwi said:
So I've only told one of my sisters and my mom that we are even trying cause I don't want it to leak to the sister that can't get pregnant until we are pregnant. Last month my sister that can't get pregnant told me about a website for cheap pregnancy tests so I went ahead and picked me up a bunch, probably more than I'll ever use but they had a minimum order and it was no more expensive than the buying one in the store. That sister called me today wondering if I wanted to add a couple on to the order she is putting in, I went ahead and told her to get me some to avoid her figuring out that I'm trying and have already bought some, so now I'll have plenty of extras I'm sure.
Who cares if you're trying or not. Are you and your sister in a competition to see who can spirt out more kids? :confused:

kiwi said:

What a wonderful story. Are you naked yet?

theacoustician said:
Who cares if you're trying or not. Are you and your sister in a competition to see who can spirt out more kids? :confused:

I'm not in competition with anybody, she on the other hand....

The week before she got married (6 months after me) she actually asked me if we would wait to have kids till they had one so they could have the first Winona grandchild. Not kidding. After she found out I was pregnant the first time she didn't talk to me for 3 months. She is over it now but I'm not looking forward to her reaction when I tell her I'm pregnant again if she isn't pregnant by that time. That is why I'm waiting to tell her so it's a one time thing instead of saying something twice.

kiwi said:
I'm not in competition with anybody, she on the other hand....

The week before she got married (6 months after me) she actually asked me if we would wait to have kids till they had one so they could have the first Winona grandchild. Not kidding. After she found out I was pregnant the first time she didn't talk to me for 3 months. She is over it now but I'm not looking forward to her reaction when I tell her I'm pregnant again if she isn't pregnant by that time. That is why I'm waiting to tell her so it's a one time thing instead of saying something twice.

I have never been more angry than I was that night.

No one laughed at my funny play on words. "Winona quit stalling"....."Why don'cha quit stalling"....hahaha.....ha.....heh. Ahem.

Ooh, shiny metal object.