My first Carry Concealed Weapon Class is tonight

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Do you think people will get suspicious when I wear shooting gloves walking through the mall???

:shifty:

KNYTE said:
Do you think people will get suspicious when I wear shooting gloves walking through the mall???

:shifty:

I have license to carry conceled. They have so many cool accessories for guns these days. I saw a purse that has a flase bottom so you can keep your hand on your gun wothout looking suspicious. :cool:

e-dubb said:
I have license to carry conceled. They have so many cool accessories for guns these days. I saw a purse that has a flase bottom so you can keep your hand on your gun wothout looking suspicious. :cool:
whaaaaaaaat

e-dubb said:

Pandora has just been bypassed on the "total fucking hottie" scale. :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
First? How many classes are there?

Mine was one 8 hour class. I went on a Sunday morning. We broke for lunch and breaks. Started with general gunsafety and state laws............THEN WE GOT TO SHOOT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, you send off the paperwork from the class and in 3 to 4 weeks you have a permit. Easy.