WTF My fiance's car has a twitter account

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
Yes indeed my fiance's VW Rabbit (Golf) has a twitter feed as well as a Posterous account. Yes exactly, wtf.

Do your significant others have any strange quirks to them?

I love Cwalken's tweets. (You have to imagine them in Cwalken's voice with his style of delivery.)

"I went to a coffee shop -not so much on purpose. There were women knitting extravagant things. Like escape pods. I asked. They wouldn't say."

"Avatar is a great film. I've not seen it but it keeps the helmet kid out of my back garden. That's a huge development. Clearly God's work."

""What's green and has wheels?" he asked. "Grass. I made up the part about the wheels." I know we're probably related but I hate that kid."

"Michael Jackson has really stuck with this hunger strike. I admire that sort of tenacity."

I love Cwalken's tweets. (You have to imagine them in Cwalken's voice with his style of delivery.)

"I went to a coffee shop -not so much on purpose. There were women knitting extravagant things. Like escape pods. I asked. They wouldn't say."

"Avatar is a great film. I've not seen it but it keeps the helmet kid out of my back garden. That's a huge development. Clearly God's work."

""What's green and has wheels?" he asked. "Grass. I made up the part about the wheels." I know we're probably related but I hate that kid."

"Michael Jackson has really stuck with this hunger strike. I admire that sort of tenacity."

:lol: my new sig