My female dog is being a total april23

I didn't mean for him to intentionally make her gag. When Bella would bite we would push our hand into her mouth till it would cause her to back up. She might cough or gag a little, but it's not damaging like other forms of physical 'correction' like hitting them...das verah verah bad.

I tried the finger in the back of the mouth thing (across both sides of the jaw behind the teeth, not inward towards the throat). She looked at me like wtf? I did it a few times and then she just kind of went off and did her own thing for a while. So it might have worked. But in other news, just tonight she started showing symptoms of a possible urinary tract infection so now I gotta take her to the vet in the a.m. :(

red pepper paste. if she doesn't stop biting after that you got yerself a texan puppy

I forgot to mention that but yeah, we mixed cayenne pepper with vaseline and she sucked it right off of my flip flop. snorted and sniffed a little, then went back for more. *Sigh*

Yeah, they grow out of usually. But I gotta do something to curb this for the time being. I got out of the shower this morning and she rounded the corner of the bathroom and went for the dong man. The DONG! Not cool. That is definitely not a puppy toy.

He's doing a fairly good job with sit but doesn't seem to care or improve at all with down and off. I'm thinking of doing a training class with him to give us a boost.

Training classes are amazing, I had no idea LuLu would be so responsive to them, she was a total monster before and now she's manageable.

They're worth every penny and minute of time spent

Yeah, they grow out of usually. But I gotta do something to curb this for the time being. I got out of the shower this morning and she rounded the corner of the bathroom and went for the dong man. The DONG! Not cool. That is definitely not a puppy toy.

Yeah if you don't draw the line while they're puppies then you will come home from work to find your brand new all leather only worn once $60 shoes turned into rawhides.

Training classes are amazing, I had no idea LuLu would be so responsive to them, she was a total monster before and now she's manageable.

They're worth every penny and minute of time spent

She has to be 16 weeks old to get in...that's the earliest she will have all the shots. She will be 13 weeks old this Saturday. We already found and visited a place.

Well I told you to pick it up off the floor when you walk :drool: