My female dog is being a total april23

Don't greenies kill dogs?

I heard a story about that. My doggie loves those dingo bones. But they really make his farts smell. Like evacuate the area smell.

Some dogs get intestinal blockages from greenies. I gave Lu greenies until she ate an entire greenie in one sitting and then had green slime coming out of her butt for days after.

Some dogs get intestinal blockages from greenies. I gave Lu greenies until she ate an entire greenie in one sitting and then had green slime coming out of her butt for days after.

I dunno, I've never heard of that. We give her the petite ones and she's already pushing 20 lbs. She'll be about 40lbs when she's done growing. She doesn't seem to fart much and her stool is healthy. Plus, she just gnaws on them, it takes her a week to get through 1 petite greenie.

I'll send a stool sample to drool just to be safe.

here's some surgical removal photos of greenie blockage.

Safe for work but kind of gross if you are weak in the stomach.

Greenies-1.jpg

Greenies-2.jpg

Greenies-3.jpg

I can't take credit, my title was raped within 5 minutes of posting it probably because I used the "B" word :fly:

Who knows who came up with the UF Translated version of the title, probably :pandora:

I want to bet it was WAW that changed the title.

No no, not gagging her... but put your hand in her mouth like a bit on a horse. They nip with their front teeth, they can't bite with their back teeth like that, so you just put your hand in the back of their teeth.

I'm really out of it today so I don't know if I'm making sense or not

I didn't mean for him to intentionally make her gag. When Bella would bite we would push our hand into her mouth till it would cause her to back up. She might cough or gag a little, but it's not damaging like other forms of physical 'correction' like hitting them...das verah verah bad.

I didn't mean for him to intentionally make her gag. When Bella would bite we would push our hand into her mouth till it would cause her to back up. She might cough or gag a little, but it's not damaging like other forms of physical 'correction' like hitting them...das verah verah bad.

oh ya ya ya, I'm pickin up wat ur puttin down....

I smack my cats in the paw when they're swatting at the dog. I figure it's the same as them swatting, and it works. Then we get into bitch fights where we're both swatting at each other. It's pretty funny. Then they go RAWR and jump straight up in the air and run away.

This is good info cause our Jack Russell is very much a nipper. Also, any tips on teaching them off? He thinks our 2 year old is another puppy and is always jumping up on her and on the couch.

This is good info cause our Jack Russell is very much a nipper. Also, any tips on teaching them off? He thinks our 2 year old is another puppy and is always jumping up on her and on the couch.

With Lu, I push her off the couch and say "off".

As far as the baby goes, you should start teaching the puppy to "sit" and "down" so when the puppy starts to jump up on the baby, or on any person, you can say "sit" or "down" and that'll be that. I'm trying to teach Lu the word "manners" so when she meets new people she will sit and let them pet her rather than her jumping all over them.

With Lu, I push her off the couch and say "off".

As far as the baby goes, you should start teaching the puppy to "sit" and "down" so when the puppy starts to jump up on the baby, or on any person, you can say "sit" or "down" and that'll be that. I'm trying to teach Lu the word "manners" so when she meets new people she will sit and let them pet her rather than her jumping all over them.

He's doing a fairly good job with sit but doesn't seem to care or improve at all with down and off. I'm thinking of doing a training class with him to give us a boost.