My female dog is being a total april23

Training classes are amazing, I had no idea LuLu would be so responsive to them, she was a total monster before and now she's manageable.

They're worth every penny and minute of time spent

That is very good to know.

She has to be 16 weeks old to get in...that's the earliest she will have all the shots. She will be 13 weeks old this Saturday. We already found and visited a place.

I'm going to have to check and see if this is the case with our class, they didn't mention it, but if it is that will determine our start date.

That is very good to know.

I'm going to have to check and see if this is the case with our class, they didn't mention it, but if it is that will determine our start date.

It's usually shots that are the requirement more than age...some places will make exceptions. Ours does not and the vet is due to give her the last round of shots at 16 weeks so that's just how it worked out :p

It's usually shots that are the requirement more than age...some places will make exceptions. Ours does not and the vet is due to give her the last round of shots at 16 weeks so that's just how it worked out :p

The shots is what I was referring to, he is old enough to get them now, it's just a matter of doing it.

The shots is what I was referring to, he is old enough to get them now, it's just a matter of doing it.

I know the feeling. $115 for checkup and shots last weekend.

I dropped her off this morning because she was having trouble peeing and I just got a call from them confirming that she does have a Urinary Tract Infection. Treated with a shot of Penicilin and oral imoxicilin for the next few days. Plus a Rimodyl for the discomfort? Yeesh, I can only imagine what that bill is going to be when I pick her up in another 2 hours. :(

I know the feeling. $115 for checkup and shots last weekend.

I dropped her off this morning because she was having trouble peeing and I just got a call from them confirming that she does have a Urinary Tract Infection. Treated with a shot of Penicilin and oral imoxicilin for the next few days. Plus a Rimodyl for the discomfort? Yeesh, I can only imagine what that bill is going to be when I pick her up in another 2 hours. :(

Ouch, that's no fun.

Can they do shots and neutering at the same time? That would be ideal since we need to do both.

empty a soda can, fill it with a few pennies. Shake loudly when when she's misbehaving. Scares the crap out of them. Just gotta make sure you only shake it when she's doing something bad.