My farts smell like KY (not title raped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the people around here were actually the genmay members that made up those 33 pages. And an event like that leaves a lasting impression I guess.

I missed that thread while it was going on. I think I found it the next day or something after all of the pictures were taken down.

Genmay was just downright dirty there for awhile.

I missed that thread while it was going on. I think I found it the next day or something after all of the pictures were taken down.

Genmay was just downright dirty there for awhile.

Yes, yes it was. Damn I miss those times. :heart:

It makes great stories to people I tell ;)

Yes, yes it was. Damn I miss those times. :heart:

It makes great stories to people I tell ;)

Stories like how chim and I went to restaurants in our kilts, yet we were upstaged by barn animal in a skirt with leggings, purse, and flapper hat going into a Walmart. :lol:

:lol: See, I'm glad those times are over. I don't really like a lot of the things I did then.

The pics and stories of you at the meets were always pretty entertaining. I also miss that gif of you blowing the phrase "this thread sucks".

The pics and stories of you at the meets were always pretty entertaining. I also miss that gif of you blowing the phrase "this thread sucks".

No one every made a gif of me :(

Actually mofugger made a Calvin Klein chop of me that said "Penetration"

I did a lame text bubble chop of you in those big orange fur jackets at the mall with Sarah and FlyNavy. Not the same thing, though, I know.

I did a lame text bubble chop of you in those big orange fur jackets at the mall with Sarah and FlyNavy. Not the same thing, though, I know.

hahah I still have those pictures

134451d5e89153f0.jpg

edit: by the way, that's eileenbunny there with us!

Yes, it was a vaulted thread. That was when I went ot CA to visit him. Kidane set up a webcam and it showed chim and I getting it on. 33 pages and closed in 1.5 hours.

I can't believe people remember and/or still talk about it.

ugh, I slept on that couch :(

Status
Not open for further replies.