My Exciting News

what in the world do you do for work? i thought you were goin gto drive a limo.

none of that made sense. and the security cameras made it really interesting. congrats thoguh, on whatever it is.

what in the world do you do for work? i thought you were goin gto drive a limo.

none of that made sense. and the security cameras made it really interesting. congrats thoguh, on whatever it is.

This limo was being thought over as a second job so that the company would have a limo on hand anytime. Last company I was taking over was very deep in debt and we had someone stealing from us. I wont allow that to get looked over this time. It should be fine though, cant blame everyone for 1 bad apple :)

It occurs to me that I don't even know what it is that you do for a living. Whatever it is, congrats on this opportunity. I'll even drink a beer in a toast to you.

Thank you! We are an Energy Supply Broker for commercial and residential customers all over the states. We work in every state that has been deregulated for both gas and electric. Mainly we setup a good deal between an energy supplier and the energy user to save them money, sometimes more, sometimes less but always a savings. The room I am getting is going to handle all of that in-house so we are not just taking a broker fee.