My Exciting News

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So my boss just walked in from a "private" meeting which I thought was very odd since nothing is kept from me. So he comes in and lets me know that they are going to start up a new office which was a side project they have been working on. I was completely left out of the loop and didnt even know we had this office. It is an exact replica of this office just a little smaller, kind of odd actaully:fly:. So my boss lets me know that we will be taking this office over for our energy work. He let me know that the office will be up in 4 weeks and they need me to install the dialers, my normal work. I didnt think much of it until he also let me know that I will be running the room and it WILL BE MY OFFICE!!! WOOOOOOOOT

I will not have ownership of the office but I will be brought in as a "partner" and not only have control of the office but also take home a portion of production profits. It will be completely ready in 4 weeks and now I finally see a light to this dimming tunnel. I have been waiting for another shot like this since the last one(4 years ago) but this time I start on a fresh plate, not 180k in previous owner debt.

Last time I took over my own office I was working 70 hour weeks so this will be a large kick in the ass from my current work. I cant wait though, if everything goes well I should be profitable in 2 months. This is such a major step forward in my life and I just wanted to share it with my UF Family ;)

Congrats!!! Just don't fap with the door closed, in case someone barges in. However if you do, set up a webcam and send me a PM with the link please :heart:

Congrats!!! Just don't fap with the door closed, in case someone barges in. However if you do, set up a webcam and send me a PM with the link please :heart:

One of the first things I am gonna do is wire the office with security camera's and monitor from my office, learned my lesson the hard way on the first run.

cool, maybe you can start paying taxes before your boss realizes that the IRS could completely ruin his life :heart:

Shit with the possible money I could achieve I may just buy the IRS :fly:. All skeptical though cause I have to make it work but I know I can. I have been doing this my whole life and waiting on this opportunity for yeeeears. 4 weeks baby, I could pee right now

Shit with the possible money I could achieve I may just buy the IRS :fly:. All skeptical though cause I have to make it work but I know I can. I have been doing this my whole life and waiting on this opportunity for yeeeears. 4 weeks baby, I could pee right now

congrats, home skillet :)

We just got back from looking at the office, its awesome. Looks like a scaled down version of this office, same colors and all. I cant wait!!!! We just put in the call for the T1 so its on like super mario brothers!

We just got back from looking at the office, its awesome. Looks like a scaled down version of this office, same colors and all. I cant wait!!!! We just put in the call for the T1 so its on like super mario brothers!

don't you mean "it's on like donkey kong"? :p

congratulations!!! i can't imagine your excitement! i hope it all moves swiftly for you.

lookit you, all growed up and changing your life for the better!

congratulations!!! i can't imagine your excitement! i hope it all moves swiftly for you.

lookit you, all growed up and changing your life for the better!

hehe, this opportunity means the world to me and I have been pressing it quite a bit over the last couple years. Now that the day is almost here its time to do some major reconstructive surgery on my life. Nice part is I have already started with the gym and getting healthy, makes me generally more happy.

I am still in disbelief even after seeing the office, I shoulda took pictures but we were only there for 10.