My Evening Workout

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF

btw - The pain moved to my back so I know what the problem is now. I will be screaming in pain in about 5-6 hours, give or take.

You should get that looked at, I know someone who got a blockage from kidney stones. Bad situation that could have been prevented by just visiting the doctor.

Also, take care that it isn't a gal bladder problem. you can have some pretty nasty problems if that gets out of hand too.

You should get that looked at, I know someone who got a blockage from kidney stones. Bad situation that could have been prevented by just visiting the doctor.

Also, take care that it isn't a gal bladder problem. you can have some pretty nasty problems if that gets out of hand too.

Thanks for the concern, it is not a fun thing to deal with but it happens. My grandpa used to get them real bad, my dad gets them, I get them. I have cut them down quite a bit and normally dont have them anymore, if I do they are super small. Painful as all hell but I have some Rx shit I take that helps plus a little pot kills the nausea, which is probably just because of the pain. This is the reason I drink so much water and cranberry juice, I hate cranberry's but I drink the shit once a week. It helps

Thanks for the concern, it is not a fun thing to deal with but it happens. My grandpa used to get them real bad, my dad gets them, I get them. I have cut them down quite a bit and normally dont have them anymore, if I do they are super small. Painful as all hell but I have some Rx shit I take that helps plus a little pot kills the nausea, which is probably just because of the pain. This is the reason I drink so much water and cranberry juice, I hate cranberry's but I drink the shit once a week. It helps

pomegranate juice works extremely well too if you want a change from cranberry's...but pom juice is pretty pricey :(

and before you ask, no, liquor drinks with grenadine does not count as pomegranate juice.

If you guys are going long term weight loss then we need some early pictures so we can see the progress. We can even grade you on the SNL scale. Start off a Chris Farley and get to a Chris Rock.

I didnt get much in over the weekend besides agonizing pain, starting back up today though cause I feel much better. I would come down there casey but I have to go shopping for like 80 different things so I am pressed for time Today, maybe Wednesday? I am going to buy curtains, usb controller, headset, shower curtain, shower rod, usb extenders, svideo cables and a computer desk. Wish I could get it all at one store... Super Wal-mart here I come!

10 minute warm up on 4 speed.

The Mingle Mixx Challenge as I have come to call it but only once around the set.

Some random machines cause I didnt know what some of the a couple of the weight sets were, relearning now!

30 minutes on 3.5 speed

10 minutes on the eviliptical

good for you.. i still need to go grocery shopping with you..

thought about you yest as i upped my treadmill to 4.3 (bout as fast as i can go without running) .. hahaha.. gotta stay ahead of ya.. lmao..

let's get it!

I replaced my old recumbent bike machine with a New Balance 6100 this past weekend. Only $350. You should check it out. I did an hour last night and it was pretty smooth.

Last edited: