My Evening Workout

missed the joke and yes, i'm serious.. who knows what else they stole.

janice emailed me yest like "i let the dog out and the garage door was open and the lawnmower's gone."

i came home and checked and noted the bikes and other equip (she doesn't use any of that stuff very much)

i almost choked a dude out at the gym yest for parking in a spot i was waiting for. i'ma pretty laid back dude, but the break in head me heated already.

that sucks man. we had our garage robbed three or four times growing up. stole the usual bikes and lawnmowers and stuff, but also nabbed all dad's tools. tons of them. total suck.

missed the joke and yes, i'm serious.. who knows what else they stole.

janice emailed me yest like "i let the dog out and the garage door was open and the lawnmower's gone."

i came home and checked and noted the bikes and other equip (she doesn't use any of that stuff very much)

i almost choked a dude out at the gym yest for parking in a spot i was waiting for. i'ma pretty laid back dude, but the break in head me heated already.

I could imagine. Luckily they didnt break into your actual home and not just the garage. Time to setup booby traps! Or just boobies :drool:

Did you guys play tennis yesterday?

funny thing is i considered something like that.. used to know a dude with a killer audio system. he had like 20 razors lined up under his amp for thieves.

tennis is today. hitting the gym first. 4pm

funny thing is i considered something like that.. used to know a dude with a killer audio system. he had like 20 razors lined up under his amp for thieves.

tennis is today. hitting the gym first. 4pm

bwhahahahaha, what a perfect sentence.

Yeah, I work till at least 5 today, yesterday didnt get home till 6 so I am not sure but I will hit you up later.

Speaking of which, one of my friends is starting his own lawn care company. He has been in the biz since he was a kid but he just bought all of his own equipment. If anyone needs a cheap service let me know, he is trying to get his company out there now so he can swing some amazing deals. Pretty much all around Tampa/St Pete/Sarasota/Bradenton/PH/Pasco so if you need a lawn guy or just wanna save some money for the same amount of work hit me up.