Food my dinner is greater than yours

attachment.php

i made my first deep fried egg today... just like a second ago, and it was awesome
last night i made/ate my first poached egg and it to was amazing. wish i'd of taken pictures

turkey pastrami? wtf is up with your family and turkeying up perfectly good meats. first april and her turkey bacon and now this. stop the madness.

oh god that looks good. these past couple days i've just been trying different ways to cook eggs. when i was looking for an instructional on poached eggs i noticed a bit about deep fried eggs.
i just heated up some vegetable oil, cracked an egg into it, and pushed the whites back around the yolk. the whites seriously went crazy when they hit the oil.

the omelette looks good, but with all those hot peppers + eggs, i bet your asshole whistled dixie.

also wtf is deep fried egg?? like for real?? FUCKING GROCE.

the omelet was amazing, and yes those red jalapenos really kick the shit out of my lower half.... but they sure did taste amazing going down.

that was my first time deep frying anything, and i think it went really well. it tasted very good, but yeah about the only thing i eat deep fried are fast food french fries. otherwise it's a novelty