My daddy killed me with a butcher knife

i thought this thread was going to be about monty python :(

but wow...

BigDov said:
"clear-cut" ???? I know I shouldn't be, but your choice of words kinda made me giggle.

But you're right- capital punishment for stupid crimes like this is what we need. Set an example and maybe the retards will start getting a clue that it's bad to stab other people.

why, killing the man is the easy way out. Put him in a 4x4 cell with barely enogh food to survive for the rest of his life, if he stops eating, put an IV in him and keep alive on fluids until his insides slowly rot and decay.

But killing him is easy for him.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Damn straight, that's my whole point.

torture is cool, but it has to be done right.

Say you had a serial killer who killed his victims by skinning him alive. Chances are that skinning him alive is not the answer. He is more than likely very proud of what he did and doing the same to him would just make him die happy.

They should have a therapist analyse every person sentenced to death/torture to decide the best method.

crazymike said:
torture is cool, but it has to be done right.

Say you had a serial killer who killed his victims by skinning him alive. Chances are that skinning him alive is not the answer. He is more than likely very proud of what he did and doing the same to him would just make him die happy.

They should have a therapist analyse every person sentenced to death/torture to decide the best method.
Sorta like the punishments given in 1984

CletusJones said:
i read about this in the newpaper, i can't believe someone would do all that and then plea innocent. that's nuts.
The US Justice system does not allow anyone to plead guilty on a capital murder charge, the innocent pea is entered automatically, the fact that they even bother with the plea is a legal technicality.