My daddy killed me with a butcher knife

I just read that before coming here. I hope the Army Men gave him a good and thorough bayonetting.

Drool-Boy said:
and the dad pleaded innocent?

OF course!! They'll probably trump up some bullshit stress/temporary insanity/chemical imbalance bullshit and that fuck will get life in prison, or like I've seen in some cases, 25 years w/ no possibility of parole. I FUCKING HATE OUR "JUSTICE" SYSTEM!!!

BigDov said:
OF course!! They'll probably trump up some bullshit stress/temporary insanity/chemical imbalance bullshit and that fuck will get life in prison, or like I've seen in some cases, 25 years w/ no possibility of parole. I FUCKING HATE OUR "JUSTICE" SYSTEM!!!
You know, some cases are tough to prove. But in clear-cut cases like this, the judge should just whip out an N-frame and put a .44 through each of the fucker's knees right there in the courtroom.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You know, some cases are tough to prove. But in clear-cut cases like this, the judge should just whip out an N-gage and make him play it right there in the courtroom.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You know, some cases are tough to prove. But in clear-cut cases like this, the judge should just whip out an N-frame and put a .44 through each of the fucker's knees right there in the courtroom.

"clear-cut" ???? I know I shouldn't be, but your choice of words kinda made me giggle.

But you're right- capital punishment for stupid crimes like this is what we need. Set an example and maybe the retards will start getting a clue that it's bad to stab other people.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Too easy, I say the woodchipper - feet first on 'slow'

We need more public executions
Maybe then when people see what happens theyll think twice before they do shit like this.
Plus they could put them on tv. Itd be better than anything else on prime time right now.

BigDov said:
"clear-cut" ???? I know I shouldn't be, but your choice of words kinda made me giggle.

But you're right- capital punishment for stupid crimes like this is what we need. Set an example and maybe the retards will start getting a clue that it's bad to stab other people.
:p the pun was not intended

Nah, I don't like capital punishment so much. Slow torture on the other hand is much more of a deterrent

ChikkenNoodul said:
:p the pun was not intended

Nah, I don't like capital punishment so much. Slow torture on the other hand is much more of a deterrent

Either way, people need to start getting what they give...... it's as easy as that in my mind.

Drool-Boy said:
We need more public executions
Maybe then when people see what happens theyll think twice before they do shit like this.
Plus they could put them on tv. Itd be better than anything else on prime time right now.
That would be reality TV at it's finest.

"Next week on WHO GETS IT HOW, John the baby killer and Dave the car jacker vie for lethal injection while the loser gets to meet....THE ONION SLICER OF DOOM"

ChikkenNoodul said:
That would be reality TV at it's finest.

"Next week on WHO GETS IT HOW, John the baby killer and Dave the car jacker vie for lethal injection while the loser gets to meet....THE ONION SLICER OF DOOM"

Now THAT would be quality TV.
They could do like on them old gameshows, where they pick door #1 or door #2 , and one could have a lethal injection table behind it, and the other could have a pack of rabid pit bulls. WICH DEATH WILL HE PICK?