My daddy killed me with a butcher knife

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,775
245
648
49
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Drool-Boy said:
Now THAT would be quality TV.
They could do like on them old gameshows, where they pick door #1 or door #2 , and one could have a lethal injection table behind it, and the other could have a pack of rabid pit bulls. WICH DEATH WILL HE PICK?
:lol:

"Which will it be Dave.....Door #1.......or Door #2?"

"Door #2 Chuck!"

*SNARL* *BARKBARKBARKBARK* "AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff
AAAAAAAAAAA"

*audience cheers*
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

"Which will it be Dave.....Door #1.......or Door #2?"

"Door #2 Chuck!"

*SNARL* *BARKBARKBARKBARK* "AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff
AAAAAAAAAAA"

*audience cheers*



I say we write it up and pitch it to the Fox network.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
I hate to say it, but I doubt the thought of punishment would deter many of these people. To hurt your own blood like this guy did you have to be fucking crazy.
 

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,775
245
648
49
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Drool-Boy said:
I say we write it up and pitch it to the Fox network.
Sounds like a helluva idea to me.


"Okay Jim, you've picked Door #1, falling from a plane with no parachute. But you could trade that for what's behind Door #3! What'll it be?"

"I'm a gambler, let's do 3 Chuck"

"Behind Door #3 is.............drowning in a liposuction collection bin!!!!"
 
D

dovo

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
and the dad pleaded innocent?


Authorities found the home minutes later when the child's father, Tony Sukto, 36, flagged down a fire truck. Sukto has been charged with the murder of his wife, Pranee, 39, and attempted murder of his son, and has pleaded innocent.

Why would he flag down a fire truck after killing his family? :confused:

It could be open and shut but something seems to be missing here.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
dovo said:
Why would he flag down a fire truck after killing his family? :confused:

It could be open and shut but something seems to be missing here.
what, it was self defense?
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
long tall smiley said:
what, it was self defense?


I'm sure his defense lawyer will use the fact that he took the time to flag down a fire truck as proof of his good nature, or some stupid shit like that.

"You see judge, even though he had the blood of his family on his hands, his mind was only set on doing the right thing and notifying the authorities in a timely fashion. Clearly this points to his innocence...."

:mad:
 
S

smileynev

Guest
BigDov said:
I'm sure his defense lawyer will use the fact that he took the time to flag down a fire truck as proof of his good nature, or some stupid shit like that.

"You see judge, even though he had the blood of his family on his hands, his mind was only set on doing the right thing and notifying the authorities in a timely fashion. Clearly this points to his innocence...."

:mad:
The fire truck should have just ran him down accidently.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,959
3,004
523
The QFH
this just shows reason # 487 why the death penalty needs to be reinstated in all states. and televised. on every channel.

that bastard needs to die a horrible death many times over.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
dovo said:
I hope you didn't get that vibe from my post.
You like wife stabbers and child pokers, don't you? Yeah, go joing Bush and his cronies you right wing liberal honkey.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
I'm sure his defense lawyer will use the fact that he took the time to flag down a fire truck as proof of his good nature, or some stupid shit like that.

"You see judge, even though he had the blood of his family on his hands, his mind was only set on doing the right thing and notifying the authorities in a timely fashion. Clearly this points to his innocence...."

:mad:

Unfortunately that is probably what will happen, either that or the irrationality of it will be used to support an insanity plea :rolleyes: