my company does it up right for vet day

H

Harper

we get to wear jeans. what does jeans have to do with veterans? :confused:

govholi.png

since bush is closing up VA hospitals and slashing vets benefits they need all the help they can get

why_ask_why said:
since bush is closing up VA hospitals and slashing vets benefits they need all the help they can get

what are you talking about! bush loves the military. :p

why_ask_why said:
Well, why not? They've served their purpose, whats the point in keeping them around once they're used up?

why_ask_why said:
yeah, thats cool, and we could just set up a fundraiser. why involve jeans? i just dont get the correlation between vets and not having to wear bid-ness casual. i don't think the pull is there that would cause a great turn out in jean wearing. there are a lot of older folks who work here who probably mow their lawn in a shirt and tie... like my father does.

Harper said:
yeah, thats cool, and we could just set up a fundraiser. why involve jeans? i just dont get the correlation between vets and not having to wear bid-ness casual. i don't think the pull is there that would cause a great turn out in jean wearing. there are a lot of older folks who work here who probably mow their lawn in a shirt and tie... like my father does.
Ahahahaha, and I thought my town was 20 years in the past, where the heck do you live?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ahahahaha, and I thought my town was 20 years in the past, where the heck do you live?
my parents live in Indiana, and I live in Northern Va. Its just this company I think. There are a lot of people who still work here after it was first started, 30 years ago.