My commute

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
Here are some pics from my iphone during my commute to and from work on some occasions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow@that last one!!

That was taken as I drove up a hill near our place. Very nice park if it wasn't so polluted and dirty.

My sister just went to Hawaii with her husband and took a sunset tour and came back feeling Cleveland sunsets were better.

When we were close to landing in Sydney, it was sunrise, and that was pretty much the best sky I have ever seen.

That was taken as I drove up a hill near our place. Very nice park if it wasn't so polluted and dirty.

My sister just went to Hawaii with her husband and took a sunset tour and came back feeling Cleveland sunsets were better.

Big city sunsets are always better because of the pollution. I remember Houston have the most magical colors in the sky.

Nice pictures. I miss how big the sky is in Ohio and points west. It's just not the same here on the crowded and terribly hilly east coast.

Big city sunsets are always better because of the pollution. I remember Houston have the most magical colors in the sky.

I dunno, I really liked the skies in Arizona and New Mexico. I agree cities are cool too, but the desert rivals that for beauty I think.

Who knew Ohio could be that pretty ;)

I love the first few shots with the clouds like that though. One friend in FL said she rarely sees clouds like that where she lives (Jacksonville) and is jealous of those types of sunrises/sunsets.