WTF My brain is full of intercourse

I kind of got that about your roll. S'all good. Many things in life you can push past resistance if you come on strong with veracity and [well-deserved] confidence..
Like . .

It's really funny that they're all like weepy, doe eyed kittens after you establish dominance when they need your help. I know it's not demonstrably noticeable right now, but I brought an heir of wit and humility to it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
It's really funny that they're all like weepy, doe eyed kittens after you establish dominance when they need your help. I know it's not demonstrably noticeable right now, but I brought an heir of wit and humility to it as well.
My last contract job was like that - I could do no wrong, I walked on blessed data streams. And then the power blinked. My time was done - meh.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
I know it's not demonstrably noticeable right now, but I brought an heir of wit and humility to it as well.
In other words, you were solemn while you shit-bagged your predecessor. Then smiled and said, "bet you're glad I showed up!" :p

Don't sweat the karma - the next guy will shit-bag you. It's the contractor way. :lol:

Gently
In other words, you were solemn while you shit-bagged your predecessor. Then smiled and said, "bet you're glad I showed up!" :p

Don't sweat the karma - the next guy will shit-bag you. It's the contractor way. :lol:

Nah, this started back at CNN when I was already a fulltime employee for 4 years! Never trashed another employee ever because I let my results speak for themselves. ;)

• Gravy
Gently

Nah, this started back at CNN when I was already a fulltime employee for 4 years! Never trashed another employee ever because I let my results speak for themselves. ;)
I was kidding about the shit-bagging, 5%. Such a fine line though if you have to explain "your last person really never got you to X", this is going to take software and hours. Many hours." They thought they were "done and good to go". They were - $4500 later. :p

I was kidding about the shit-bagging, 5%. Such a fine line though if you have to explain "your last person really never got you to X", this is going to take software and hours. Many hours." They thought they were "done and good to go". They were - $4500 later. :p
I charge WAY more than that!

• Haha