my birthday sucks, already!

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
[blog]

So... I tried to get to work early today, because I knew I had a lot to do. Well the road I take to work was shutdown due to all the East Coast flooding, unfortunately it's a back road so I didn't know ahead of time via radio or tv that it was flooded and shutdown. The closest detour set me back 30 fucking minutes :rolleyes:. So I get to work later than I wanted to, no big deal though, I go to turn on my computer only to see that it was fried by the storm last night. So I walk over to the IT guy's office, there's a note that says he'll be in Dallas all week (FUCK). I call him up and he says to swap power supplies with his machine, I do it, and now I have power but it looks like the motherboard was fried too because I can't get to the bios :lol:

[/blog]

[content]

Seems like shit happens to me every time it's my birthday, does anyone else have such crappy celebratory luck? Maybe it's just me.

[/content]

Last edited:
Well Happy Birthday you Giraffe licking [ADMIN EDIT].

Why don't you and inline start up a blog and poetry site together. :fly:

edit: I <3 U, I hope things turn around for you later today.

KNYTE said:
Well Happy Birthday you Giraffe licking [ADMIN EDIT].

Why don't you and inline start up a blog and poetry site together. :fly:
why don't you lean back and swallow some of my anus spaghetti?

Last edited:
I try to take my birthday off of work every year (this year I was in Florida for example). I do this for two reasons:

1) It's my birthday and I'll be lazy if I wanna.

2) It keeps me from embarassing moments at work where people give me cake and clap for me.

well happy birthday you old man. good thing you registered your birthday on here so we could make a thread and make fun of you. :p

go do something different and be normal today or something. <3

Sorry things aren't going well for you today. Make sure to do something after work to make up for it.

Happy Birthday!

happy birthday old man

My ex mother-in-law was born on the same day as I, a few years prior. I'm not sure who that is shitty for, it is for someone though.

Thorn Bird said:
well happy birthday you old man. good thing you registered your birthday on here so we could make a thread and make fun of you. :p

go do something different and be normal today or something. <3
ya right

eileenbunny said:
Happy Birthday.

Birthdays are getting boring for me. I don't even have plans for my birthday this year. It's in less than 2 weeks and I can't think of a single thing I want to do. I think it's a sign of getting old.

i've been this way for years. :(

djfacemachine said:
happy birthday :)

my work lets us take off a day for our birthday up to 60 days after our actual birthday. pretty awesome. mine's in just a few days... birthday sex?
that's pretty tight

Sorry Elpie. My birthday was Friday and I had a fucking blast. Drank my weight in Red-headed Sluts and Royal Fucks and got great birthday sex from two hot women within 24 hours. :fly:

Oh and happy birthday you ghetto-ass bunny.