My Anniversary Gift Was Awesome++

I'm hotter than Kiwi.

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/Sarcasmo%20crap/me.jpg[/IMG]

picture.php

A Kiwi swimsuit calendar for 2009 (for my desk at home, I don't want the creepy douchebags at my office seeing it).

My wife is so hot it's stupid.

Carry on.

I thought about him again the other day. A lot of it had to do with driving past that gorgeous Mormon temple, seated high above the clouds, almost as though it’s leading me to my destination near the nation’s capital. Its large and erect four gold spires remind me of feelings I had during childhood years spent admiring the older boys soccer team, and how developed and strong their legs were from countless hours spend running laps around the soccer field. You see, Knyte, I want to run my fingers through your platinum blonde hair underneath the shadow cast by angel Moroni until you fall asleep in the comfort of my lap.

Watching you with my eyes, loving you with my heart, embracing you with my soul. Every breath draws me closer in spirit, deeper in love. And so... I watch you as you sleep, your peaceful sleep.

And the hole from where the rollercoaster clipped me. I have to remember to shut that thing off if I'm going to go for a glass of milk at 3 a.m.

I thought about him again the other day. A lot of it had to do with driving past that gorgeous Mormon temple, seated high above the clouds, almost as though it’s leading me to my destination near the nation’s capital. Its large and erect four gold spires remind me of feelings I had during childhood years spent admiring the older boys soccer team, and how developed and strong their legs were from countless hours spend running laps around the soccer field. You see, Knyte, I want to run my fingers through your platinum blonde hair underneath the shadow cast by angel Moroni until you fall asleep in the comfort of my lap.

Watching you with my eyes, loving you with my heart, embracing you with my soul. Every breath draws me closer in spirit, deeper in love. And so... I watch you as you sleep, your peaceful sleep.

:lol: