Halp My 6 year old daughter can't stop playing with herself

If it happens, report the post. Whining about it afterwards makes my care factor go waaaaaaay down.

You're seriously fawkd! Get off. The cat-nip!
Didn't you just tell me the other day to take it like a man and not take a comment/attack/post personally, that its ghetto? Yet now you're advising me to cry to you via the report button (like the crybaby)
Which one is it Fly cuz you flip-flop your shit like crazy.

You're seriously fawkd! Get off. The cat-nip!
Didn't you just tell me the other day to take it like a man and not take a comment/attack/post personally, that its ghetto? Yet now you're advising me to cry to you via the report button (like the crybaby)
Which one is it Fly cuz you flip-flop your shit like crazy.

None of that seemed a personal attack to me. And apparently no one else because no one reported it.

Uhhh, yes. That's how it works. :wtf:

you cant very well feel what someone else feels.

if Sally feels someone attacked her, how can YOU say she wasn't? you aren't in Sally's head and sally heart and in sally's salty tears.
just because its not a big deal to you, it doesnt mean its not a big deal to Sally.

poor sally.

:lol:

I still do not see whatever the issue is everyone is bitching about.

Everyone probably only being Kiki.

I wove you keeks, please don't bury me in cat litter.

IM SORRRRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SIT BY THE INTARWABZ ALL DAY TO POST AND KEEP UP.

I only look at my phone when i have a second and just pick up where i left off.... and i will address my point til you grow whiskers!!

As a side note, Kiki and I had some EPIC online fights back in the day...

:heart: you will always be my scarecrow.

See, I'm not a bitch, so that report button isn't something I would use.

TSRH... but since @fly is insisting.. then I might just give it a whirl...

quit taking the internet so seriously. You come from fuckin genmay. That place should give you stainless steel internet-not-serious-business armor.

Kiki could spread a 5 year long rumor that i fuck farm animals and I wouldnt care, because its the internet

BAAAAAAAM!

Last edited by a moderator:

if Sally feels someone attacked her, how can YOU say she wasn't? you aren't in Sally's head and sally heart and in sally's salty tears.
just because its not a big deal to you, it doesnt mean its not a big deal to Sally.

poor sally.

Untrue. This is from a website that was around in the late 90's. It's no longer there. fufme.com

lulz

fufme.png

3197649770_379ba1c18b.jpg

poor sally.

Fuck sally in her whore ass

poor sally.

His way or the highway.

poor sally.

Yet when it comes down to it, Drool and I are the ones with the ban panel.