Halp My 6 year old daughter can't stop playing with herself

Im too tired at the end of the normal paying benefit having workday :(

british people lack reading comprehension.

"im too tired" qualifier: "at the end of the normal paying workday" with the adjective expanding upon paying workday of "benefit-having".

"im too tired" qualifier: "at the end of the normal paying workday" with the adjective expanding upon paying workday of "benefit-having".
:lol:

I hear that, but I'm trying to pay off my condo so I can afford to move. Being tired all the time was one of the reasons I started eating healthier and juicing. Made a ridiculous difference in my energy level.

Interesting conclusion. I see you now have had to add a hyphen and it is still a terrible sentence. It's our language. use it properly or give it back. You'll all soon be speaking Spanish anyway.

MS just about made it stupid not to. We'll be doing the same. Should be interesting.

we had a 2 hour outage last Friday. day after we migrated the CEO. he was not amused in the slightest. Glad that wasn't my fault!

Sure.. When they are older, not @ the age of six.
Why expose a child to these "feel good in my p*ssy" feelings @ 6yrs?

Eventually she's gonna want more and then what? Vibrators for her 9th bday and sex with the neighbor @ age 11??

U ppl are sick.

Exploring is OK, f*cking yourself @ the family picnic on a sunday afternoon every f*cking sunday is NOT

Boys do it since pretty much age one....they don't climax, but they still play

Doesn't matter. It's a personal attack and she was warned. Next time it will be a ban.
SHOCKIIIING didnt see that coming, no sir! :eekers:

Check out captain baiter here...

Ignore the fact people take personal shots at her after every single post... Yet she's the problem?

wtf...
i know riiiight.... i could spend a WHOLE day grouping all the personal attacks i get here on a regular but unlike some fucking losers here, i have better things to do... also.. IDGAF.
But again, its so awesome to see how the ass kissing and goes around here. maybe if i got a fucking cat and showed up at Casa Fly with some beer and dip and complimented Zac's physique like an obsessive closeted homo i might not get any warnings... maybe? waaahh :( pickandchoosepickandchoosepickandchoose

No need. You've already done an excellent job of it.
funny how SINCE DECEMBER i have not quoted him or spoken to him directly. but he goes from thread to thread quoting me, riding my clit like a true bird.
whats another Kiki ban here? nada. carry on.