Halp My 6 year old daughter can't stop playing with herself

Check out captain baiter here...

Ignore the fact people take personal shots at her after every single post... Yet she's the problem?

wtf...
No shit I'm baiting a trap.

And you're also ignoring the fact that she's been warned before about personal attacks, yet she still keeps throwing insults at me and calling it "spitting truth," whatever the fuck that might be. No sympathy for someone so wrapped up in themselves that they ignore people telling them they are about to break something.

Can't wait to see how you try to spin this post into something stupid.

No shit I'm baiting a trap.

And you're also ignoring the fact that she's been warned before about personal attacks, yet she still keeps throwing insults at me and calling it "spitting truth," whatever the fuck that might be. No sympathy for someone so wrapped up in themselves that they ignore people telling them they are about to break something.

Can't wait to see how you try to spin this post into something stupid.

No need. You've already done an excellent job of it.

sorry i dont fuck fat losers with no jobs. who play with transmissions, hang out at junk yards and fuck their dogs.

I SIR AM A LADY!!!!!!
The only problem I see is the dog fucking. Fatties need love too.

And I think you might be confusing yourself for an actual lady.

The only problem I see is the dog fucking. Fatties need love too.

And I think you might be confusing yourself for an actual lady.
I was wondering about that as well. I mean, I am sure that you have messed with the transmission in the BMW, I know Drool has pulled one or two. What's more, if you know transmissions you can make some real good money.
I don't get the overall insult.

Whatever, I'll be in my lab