Halp My 6 year old daughter can't stop playing with herself

I think its wrong.
To "explore" is one thing, but to throw her legs up in the middle of dinner or movie nite with the famz to yank her clit every single day isn't right.

No one is saying that. Your job as a GOOD parent is to teach them that there is a time and place for it.

kiki is especially full retard lately.

Everything ok lady? Stressful life circumstances? Still drunk from this weekend? Extra laxatives irritating your bowels?

No one is saying that. Your job as a GOOD parent is to teach them that there is a time and place for it.
Sure.. When they are older, not @ the age of six.
Why expose a child to these "feel good in my pussy" feelings @ 6yrs?

Eventually she's gonna want more and then what? Vibrators for her 9th bday and sex with the neighbor @ age 11??

U ppl are sick.

Exploring is OK, fucking yourself @ the family picnic on a sunday afternoon every fucking sunday is NOT

Sure.. When they are older, not @ the age of six.
Why expose a child to these "feel good in my pussy" feelings @ 6yrs?

Eventually she's gonna want more and then what? Vibrators for her 9th bday and sex with the neighbor @ age 11??

U ppl are sick.

Exploring is OK, fucking yourself @ the family picnic on a sunday afternoon every fucking sunday is NOT

Are you never planning on having a sex talk with your son?
No one said to allow them to fuck whenever they want

Chirp mother fucking chirp!

Let's jump and assume I won't be talking to my kid about sex. Ya cuz that's what I clearly said..

Seriously someone get this relentless bird off my clit.

You honestly cant see the relation between educating a kid about sex and when it is ok to touch themselves?

Let me translate that.
Chirp chirp, trill-ill-ill. Tweet tweet. Youre a dumb bitch

Chirp mother fucking chirp!

Let's jump and assume I won't be talking to my kid about sex. Ya cuz that's what I clearly said..

Seriously someone get this relentless bird off my clit.

Are you six?

Because if you're not, then he's cool on your clit.

I have dark blue nail polish on and I feel a tinge of un professionalism. Oh well!

Ugh wrong thread.

Last edited: