Halp My 6 year old daughter can't stop playing with herself

There was a little girl on the schoolbus when i was growing up that was like that :/

She didnt have down's syndrome, but there was almost certainly some slight or undiagnosed mental disability there and i lived in a small enough town that noone took mental health seriously, and people were just diagnosed as "slow"

There was a little girl on the schoolbus when i was growing up that was like that :/

She didnt have down's syndrome, but there was almost certainly some slight or undiagnosed mental disability there and i lived in a small enough town that noone took mental health seriously, and people were just diagnosed as "slow"

You were on the short bus though.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Wtf !!

What kind of advice was that??

Little girl has problems! That isn't normal and wwtf @ only do it when the 3 of us are home!?!?!

Uhm no. Don't do it. Period.

You have unhealthy ideas about everything in life. Your advice is null and void on all topics at all times.

kiki clearly doesnt flick the bean. She instead just finds dudes fresh out of prison to impregnate her.

actually, this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY normal. one year when i taught pre-k, i had four girls who actively bucked the blankets at naptime. it's so so so normal!