My 2011 - 2012 Classes

Yeah, we didn't really have time for electives in high school. I think we got 4 in 4 years, so I certainly wasn't going to waste them on stuff like gym.

When I was in High School, fairfax County required 21 credit hours to graduate. Each class was 3 credit hours. You also needed a Senior level Science/math class as well as a government class. That left 5 classes to take your senior year. Wasn't that hard to pull off for me.

high school is just a vehicle to have a better future 4 years later. It's just a stopgap.

The thing is, I didn't do well in high school but I still got into a good college and did well there. High school is pointless.

Maybe my class was just more mature, but not very many people had sex, and if they did, it wasn't very often. I didn't get laid until I was 19/20 because that's when I was ready for it. I was making sure I was preparing for the future first. And I was lazy. I wasn't a letter athlete AND in all AP courses. Academics and sports > acne medications and learning to talk to a girl.

Nah, having sex, doing drugs, going to parties, living life > studying and not having any fun

When I was in High School, fairfax County required 21 credit hours to graduate. Each class was 3 credit hours. You also needed a Senior level Science/math class as well as a government class. That left 5 classes to take your senior year. Wasn't that hard to pull off for me.

Yeah, here in Ho. Co. Maryland we were required 20 credit hours to graduate and each class was worth 1 credit. We only had the opportunity to take 6 classes a year, so that only left 4 open classes. I just did the bare minimum I could so I figured I could fail 4 classes in 4 years. I graduated with a 1.67 gpa, went on to a good college (got accepted to even better ones but didn't want to afford the tuition), graduated with a 3.8 gpa from college and went on to get a decent job which I later had to leave for health reasons. I'd like to go back and get a masters now, but I'm not sure I can handle it and a baby and my health.

WELL DONE DOC!

it was an ecology elective. also first year is a doddle.

of course, you should feel bad about 'skipping class', but not whenever it's just some hairy bushed asswipe regurgitating a textbook

After the boys are both in school I'm thinking of signing up for a dance class or art class or something at the community college, does that count as going back to school?

After the boys are both in school I'm thinking of signing up for a dance class or art class or something at the community college, does that count as going back to school?

thats awesome!!!

im taking College Prep CHEMISTRY.... so not looking forward to that. i majored in business before... ugh

**EDIT: i meant chem, not physics, i dropped that.

Last edited:

Why? Don't you home school? Don't you ahve enough chores to do at home? Bake a pie? Make bread for sandwiches? Can peaches when in season to have them at their tastiest year round? Knit a shawl for the winter? quilt a new bed spread for the guest bed? Think up and plan new fun activities for the kids on the weekend? Laundry? Dishes? Dusting the gun rack(s)?

Sheesh! How do you have time to polish Gh0st's knob?

Why? Don't you home school? Don't you ahve enough chores to do at home? Bake a pie? Make bread for sandwiches? Can peaches when in season to have them at their tastiest year round? Knit a shawl for the winter? quilt a new bed spread for the guest bed? Think up and plan new fun activities for the kids on the weekend? Laundry? Dishes? Dusting the gun rack(s)?

Sheesh! How do you have time to polish Gh0st's knob?

Oh my goodness, peaches are sooooo good right now, we are eating tons of them, none leftover for canning. Also, it's too hot to bake, we did make a strawberry pie for dinner on Sunday though, so I suppose that counts. Also, I'm only home schooling this year, after that things won't be so hectic.

Also, I'd be going purely for myself, it's fun.

Yeah, whatever.

The first line states probably only Dharma would be interested in reading it so get over yourself.
My question is how do you plan on turning the money you pay (or time you spend) for a class on the very well traveled road of 20th century literary analysis/criticism into a tangible benefit. I don't know... I like literature too but I know most literature classes are self serving crap.

My question is how do you plan on turning the money you pay (or time you spend) for a class on the very well traveled road of 20th century literary analysis/criticism into a tangible benefit. I don't know... I like literature too but I know most literature classes are self serving crap.

Because every module counts as a 1/6 of BA Honours Degree in Literature. Which I can do many things with.

Because every module counts as a 1/6 of BA Honours Degree in Literature. Which I can do many things with.
I don't know how things figure in the UK for jobs outside of small area. On it's own merits though it doesn't really... say much? except you have good reading/writing/reasoning skills. Something which has been very apparent since you were barely in your teens. Not really expecting you to take this as 'omg life changing' but diversifying is pretty fun too.

I don't know how things figure in the UK for jobs outside of small area. On it's own merits though it doesn't really... say much? except you have good reading/writing/reasoning skills. Something which has been very apparent since you were barely in your teens. Not really expecting you to take this as 'omg life changing' but diversifying is pretty fun too.

To be an English teacher one must generally have a degree in English.