My 2011 - 2012 Classes

wow, i'm very impressed. please post clippings of your grades and coursework submission comments too.

Take as many courses and as high a level as you can successfully pass. It will make getting into college and passing out of classes in college that much easier. This shortens your time in college and saves lots of money.

Take as many courses and as high a level as you can successfully pass. It will make getting into college and passing out of classes in college that much easier. This shortens your time in college and saves lots of money.

don't listen to this guy. he had zero fun in HS.

PE class was a requirement when I was in HS

Same here. 3 years required, 1 year optional. Same with a foreign language. My Senior year was pretty lax as I had a full year to fulfill a half years worth of remaining credits.

My Senior year was pretty normal (at the time) for coursework. Doesn't look anything like what they teach now.

Basically

AP English
AP Bio
Calc
French IV
LDIV (Leadership Development - 4 years required of military coursework. It was JROTC after all)
Social Studies

And 1 free hour of GiveAFuck, aka Study hall.

high school is just a vehicle to have a better future 4 years later. It's just a stopgap.

WTF that's so not high school.

It's that 4 year period of time which, if you don't get laid during it, you will be a remarkable failure the rest of your life.

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?!?

WTF that's so not high school.

It's that 4 year period of time which, if you don't get laid during it, you will be a remarkable failure the rest of your life.

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?!?

Maybe my class was just more mature, but not very many people had sex, and if they did, it wasn't very often. I didn't get laid until I was 19/20 because that's when I was ready for it. I was making sure I was preparing for the future first. And I was lazy. I wasn't a letter athlete AND in all AP courses. Academics and sports > acne medications and learning to talk to a girl.

Maybe my class was just more mature, but not very many people had sex, and if they did, it wasn't very often. I didn't get laid until I was 19/20 because that's when I was ready for it. I was making sure I was preparing for the future first. And I was lazy. I wasn't a letter athlete AND in all AP courses. Academics and sports > acne medications and learning to talk to a girl.

Holy crap you're a chick.