MX1000 Bluetooth Help

I had a similar problem with a basic (not bluetooth) wireless mouse/keyboard. The problem ended up being the USB 2.0 controller on the mobo. As soon as I put adapters on the usb plugs and plugged into the PS/2 port everything was fine.

Do you have any other usb device that streams constant data to see if it hiccups too? A webcam maybe?

Not sure if that is the problem or not but the symptoms seem to fit... since your wifi, bt mouse and keyboard and everything else was working in harmony before and the only apparent change was this new PC.

So...

I tried moving my Bluetooth connector to the front of my pc but for some reason(really weird reason) it wouldnt fit, lol. I finally found an extender so now I have my base sitting directly on top of the bluetooth connector. It works amazing again but still kinda pisses me off that I have to do that.

If you have wifi, do not attempt to use bluetooth. Zac, I had read something about that last night and you are dead on, thats what it was. Weird that it took a week for it to start acting up though.

Speaking of the mouse controls...

Does anyone play Bioshock for the PC?????? Do you like the mouse control? Why in the hell would they use the same setup as an Xbox controller? I guess to play it I will have to hook up my usb controller and hook up the PC to the tv. I have seen some work arounds for it but seems like to much work, anyone?

Speaking of the mouse controls...

Does anyone play Bioshock for the PC?????? Do you like the mouse control? Why in the hell would they use the same setup as an Xbox controller? I guess to play it I will have to hook up my usb controller and hook up the PC to the tv. I have seen some work arounds for it but seems like to much work, anyone?

I'm playing Bioshock on PC with the default controls. Seems okay to me, a little awkward at first maybe but I got used to it. What is your issue...switching between weapons and Plasmids?

I'm playing Bioshock on PC with the default controls. Seems okay to me, a little awkward at first maybe but I got used to it. What is your issue...switching between weapons and Plasmids?

Nah, its the fact that they are using the same control for the mouse as the joystick on a controller. Mouse Acceleration, when you move the mouse it keeps moving instead of stopping. You dont find it tough to control? I am used to FPS on the computer though and I dont play game consoles so I dunno. I would say its just me but I was checking out the forums and there are work arounds already in place so its more like a PC FPS.

Nah, its the fact that they are using the same control for the mouse as the joystick on a controller. Mouse Acceleration, when you move the mouse it keeps moving instead of stopping. You dont find it tough to control? I am used to FPS on the computer though and I dont play game consoles so I dunno. I would say its just me but I was checking out the forums and there are work arounds already in place so its more like a PC FPS.

I don't notice that effect at all. When I stop my mouse the bull stops right on spot. I'm deadly accurate with the pistol in that game. I can get headshots from good distances.

On a side note, I just met Ryan last night and without giving out spoilers, I can say that I am very happy with the results of choosing to save little sisters rather than harvesting them.

I don't notice that effect at all. When I stop my mouse the bull stops right on spot. I'm deadly accurate with the pistol in that game. I can get headshots from good distances.

On a side note, I just met Ryan last night and without giving out spoilers, I can say that I am very happy with the results of choosing to save little sisters rather than harvesting them.

Funny, many people complain about the mouse but it could always be a controlled instance, maybe? If you go to 2k gaming forum you will see about 30 threads dedicated to being pissed off at the mouse. Many of them also mention that the game will globally reset your mouse settings and not switch them back after you exit the game. Personally I havent noticed that but for me the game is almost unplayable with current mouse problems. I cannot, no matter how slowly I aim get a headshot. I hear someone, swing my mouse around and for some reason it keeps moving, sometimes even a full 360 before it stops

Funny, many people complain about the mouse but it could always be a controlled instance, maybe? If you go to 2k gaming forum you will see about 30 threads dedicated to being pissed off at the mouse. Many of them also mention that the game will globally reset your mouse settings and not switch them back after you exit the game. Personally I havent noticed that but for me the game is almost unplayable with current mouse problems. I cannot, no matter how slowly I aim get a headshot. I hear someone, swing my mouse around and for some reason it keeps moving, sometimes even a full 360 before it stops

wow, i seriously have not had that happen at all...is it for sure the mouse that is the problem or possibly other hardware architecture causing the bugs. I know they claimed that some of the older AMD dual core cpus had unusual effects and they had a patch released to fix that. Also, I'm using a 2 year old BFG Tech 7800GTX video card...not sure if that has any say so on what's going on there. I've thought the controls were just fine so far and have been throughly enjoying this game.

wow, i seriously have not had that happen at all...is it for sure the mouse that is the problem or possibly other hardware architecture causing the bugs. I know they claimed that some of the older AMD dual core cpus had unusual effects and they had a patch released to fix that. Also, I'm using a 2 year old BFG Tech 7800GTX video card...not sure if that has any say so on what's going on there. I've thought the controls were just fine so far and have been throughly enjoying this game.

Oh, I love the game but the mouse issue makes it unbearable. The problem lies in Mouse Acceleration and that is about the best I know. I am one of the unlucky ones who is having a major problem with it but 2k games will not comment on the problem. There is sooooo many thread regarding the issue and those ones are being completely overlooks by the admins on the forum. I really dont know why but for some reason they do not want to admit there is a problem. I am going to try some of the work arounds this weekend that are listed on the 2k site from others who turned off the Mouse Acceleration.