Mustangs

yeah, heard about it a while ago...it's pretty much just a warmed over gt...doesn't really deserve the shelby name imo

saw an original on the road by my house a few months ago

If there weren't eleventy bajillion of them on the road, I might like them.

Unfortunately every asshole who wants a fast car but can't afford one gets a mustang. No one who has one can actually drive well. It must be a criteria to buy them.

Unfortunately every asshole who wants a fast car but can't afford one gets a mustang. No one who has one can actually drive well. It must be a criteria to buy them.

If you're talking about the old moms that buy the automatic V6 convertibles - then I agree with you to a point, they all seem to drive a hell of a lot better than old moms in SUVs that can't see over the steering wheel. If you're gonna hate, hate on those pieces of shit

Hey now... watch what you say. :mad:

This is a Mustang thread, so there was no reason to hate on SUV people.

But please, try to prove to me that the majority of Mustang owners aren't assholes. That's not to say there are some people who are nice and good drivers, but if I were to conduct a study on my commute, I'd find most Mustang drivers suck and look like pricks. Same can be said of Camaros.

It's the whole fast car for cheap thing. It causes people who should be driving a Neon decide to get a fast car and think they can handle it.

But please, try to prove to me that the majority of Mustang owners aren't assholes. That's not to say there are some people who are nice and good drivers, but if I were to conduct a study on my commute, I'd find most Mustang drivers suck and look like pricks. Same can be said of Camaros.

It's the whole fast car for cheap thing. It causes people who should be driving a Neon decide to get a fast car and think they can handle it.
I owned a Z28 and an IROC-Z. I'm an asshole.

theory proven

well, yeah, Vanilla Ice did have that one white 5.0 in his video ...