Music Videos

I'm not sure what your problem with me is, but it is becoming rather taxing. If you're kidding and I'm just missing it that's fine, you may just need to make that slightly more clear through the use of smileys or something. Otherwise put me on your ignore list or stop being a 5-star General class dick.

Damn... thought I'd taken over the top spot. Guess I'll have to strap on my shit waders and forage further into my asshole to see what I can produce.

My momma said I could be anything when I grew up. I decided to be an asshole.

Apparently I should have bought everyone sarcasm detectors for christmas.

Sometimes you just catch me off guard and I cant tell if your being an ass(like all of us) or if you wanna internet boxing match fuckin mike tyson steal your ear and make you shit out a corn flake, mofo. Cause I sting like a butterfly and type like a bee

Sometimes you just catch me off guard and I cant tell if your being an ass(like all of us) or if you wanna internet boxing match fuckin mike tyson steal your ear and make you shit out a corn flake, mofo. Cause I sting like a butterfly and type like a bee
It's funny that you think I'd actually put in the effort to have an "internet boxing match".

Keep this in mind for the future... It's the internet, and I don't care. Jimmy crack corn too.